Chapter 26

Us just fucking and arguing quickly got old, so we attempted to cut one another off. All it did was make me love him even more. I loved him so much I cried when we couldn't spend the night together. We soon started to not see eye to eye at all because I have trust issues and felt like when he wasn't with me he was with the next bitch. I cut him off for good and overtime I decided to see other people.
This guy, I used to fw Trell was a COMPLETE DUB. I fucked him once, even liked him for his spirit until I realized the one thing that I wanted he couldn't provide : GREAT SEX. There just wasn't no coming back after fucking with Kel but I've had some decent sex partners in MY life so I never did have to go out sampling every nigga's dick. So Yeah, I was so sexually frustrated that him and me had sex. His dick was so small and he could not fuck at all either, we had to be in one position for me to feel something. 🚮 Remember how I told You I can't take dick? Well I can take his and I had to fake it till I made it, I had to fuck myself while he was fucking me. I knew it wasn't me because You could pull out and try to go back in a second later and it'll be right back tight. 😌 That's probably why I can't take dick but that's another story.
I knew for a fact that was MY last time with him fr because it just wasn't there for me at alll. I was disgusted with myself for even thinking he could fix what I was feening for. Then there's Kjay, he was a guy from my past too and he was slanging dick. 😭 So I called him up .