Chapter 16

Jade's POV

So I tell Kel, "this my ex, don't mind him." I walk over to Dee's car and curse him tf out cause he NOT MY NIGGA but he keeps bugging! 👐 After he pulls off, I go get in the car with Kel & we go to his crib. & this nigga is under the influence 🙄 but idc cause I want him , he MINE ! 💁 He NOT MY NIGGA, BUT HE MY NIGGA ! 😋💦 We pull the car round to the back of the house and it's a BIG ASS DOG back here, I mean the shit bigger than me but I ain't scared. So when I get out, I run over to the dog his big ass gone jump on me and I almost went through the porch floor 😭 I ain't trip though.
but then Tell me WHY we go through the back door cause his room at the back of the house righhhht, I ain't tripping cause I ain't been treated like no hoe considering his mama them right in his sister room cross the hall. DOOR WIDE TF OPEN 😭 I got manners & I ain't rude, but when they spoke I froze cause I'm shy as shit & knew they was bout to hear me fucking up this boy room. but he was like "Ya'll she shy, she drunk man." *I'm SOBER AS FUCK YA'LL* sooo he pulls me in his room and turn on the light I'm just looking around and shit, investigating my surroundings. 🙆 He was like "You can sit down mane, what's wrong with you?" but I still stand there, scared as shit like I'm waiting to be judged by GOD.
His mom calls him, so I uses this as an opportunity to finally get comfortable. So I take off my jacket and put my bag down, then I sit on his bed and kick off my shoes. My feet can't reach the floor so I just pull them up on the bed under me. He comes back and looks at methen proceeds to roll up his blunt, he then offers me a hit. knowing DAMN WELL I don't smoke so I flame his bristle head ass up. but then he looks at me and I shut up cause he gives me THAT look 💦but then I can't let him punk me so I smack his ass upside the head then crawl to the head of the bed away from him. 💁