Chapter 27

I called him up and as usual I regretted it soon after. See Kjay and I were tight as hell, but Kjay was a full fuckboy out here. I knew he had a girl yet whenever he called to come see me and not fuck, we ALWAYS ended up fucking. I didn't even care though, like a squirrel I just wanted a nut so idec bout none of the shit. Kjay of course pulled down because he couldn't get enough of me and was always trying to get back between my thighs. He jumped at every opportunity because I made sure to avoid him because he never let me make it.
So we get to one of his many hoes (mfr keep keys to someone else's house for some reason) we never fucked in the same place more than once and we've done it over 20 times in the past 2 years. But Yeah, he comes scoop me and we go to this trailer park. It's cold as hell outside, so I'm overdressed. Ofc he knew what I wanted because EVERYTIME I let him scoop me some popped off between us. I didn't even have to tell him what I needed.
Me being the scary person I am when it came to sex, I did not budge when we started kissing and he started undressing me, I was so tense. We didn't even make it out the kitchen. When I was half naked, we begun to kiss me I got excited and was like FHITO I want some dick so I'm gone get it. Once he was undressed though, I was singing a different tune. He was over 6ft and daddy was packing. 😌 He a darkskin Yo so YK I was with it too. He had a thick shaft, 9 inches in length. 😋 If he were MY nigga, I'd be trying to give him sloppy but he wasn't so I wasn't with it.
He's about to push himself in me when I froze up again and realized I CAN'T take dick so I pushed him back but of course he wasn't going for it, and holds both my hands out in front of me and pushes himself halfway in. My legs immediately started shaking, and I was cumming in seconds. Me being the master of running, I stopped him and ran for my life but instead of running out the room my dumbass ran in the living room and of course there was the couch. My slow ass tried to climb over it and he grabbed me from behind and stuck all his 9 inches in me right there.
So here I was leaving over the front of the couch, hands on the top of it holding on and begging for mercy while he fucked me like we'd never fuck again. I knew it was my fault because I knew how much he loved fucking me, so I would always tell him no and avoid him and he'd be like "next time I'm not gone let You make it" or something along that line.