Chapter 49

" 😩 Dear God, if you're listening now I'm down here dying 🤤, begging 😓 , crying 😭 ,   somebody ought to pray for me. 🙏🏾 "
- Anthony Hamilton

• At The Hospital

After finally arriving at the doctor for my checkup, my baby still hadn't moved much less to the side that she was on before I fell. I felt no movement and they had trouble finding her heartbeat so they put her on the monitor when that didn't work they sent her to the hospital. Once there, they took her to the room where they monitored her further and checked her uterus to make sure all was well. During the process it was established that the baby was fine she'd just had a little scare so she wasn't moving and had went to sleep instead. There she got a uterus ultrasound to see had it opened any. The doctor then put me on bedrest, but who gone listen when they're a senior and needed two classes to graduate? I continued going to school and maintained my 3.8 GPA....

Of course I got lectures everyday about being at school from administrative staff and teachers and even students. I was HUGE by now, I went from wearing a size 5 to a size 26 in the waist. 😭 Not to mention people still were thinking that I was having twins because how big I was. So Yeah, I continued going to school even though I only went like twice a week I still went and did my work even when I wasn't there. That's when I decided I'd had enough of being at that school so I decided to move with my aunt after I had my daughter.

The more active I was during school, the more I wound up in the hospital for them to stop my labor contractions. I was 25 weeks pregnant but having labor contractions like I was 36 weeks, it had even gotten to the point where they had to stop my labor contractions every day through an IV. They sent me home everyday and never induced my labor or anything because she was trying to come too early. I got agitated overtime and hated going to the hospital because I already knew what they were going to do about it. My cervix had opened 2 centimeters due to how active I was during school.

The cycle of them stopping my contractions continued but eventually they said I wouldn't make it to my babyshower date. I anticipated this but here it was me going into my seventh month of pregnancy, yes it's September and I'm still pregnant shockingly but that's only because they kept stopping my pregnancy. I anticipated going into labor before my babyshower, I was beyond excited to meet the new love of my life. I'd completely forgotten about the lack of a baby's father in my life and I was completely ready mentally to have her. I might not have been materialistically ready due to how late in my pregnancy it was when I found out I was having a girl but emotionally I had nothing but love to give her. I was ready to spoil my baby girl.