Chapter 42

Mother hops out the car and I'm kinda hesitant because AGAIN I'm braless. Then I hear the lies they're telling her so I grab her pullover, slip it on and jump out. Seeing his aunt and cousin, pissed me off all over again and I was like "WHY You lying nigga she did try to attack me MULTIPLE times." The next door neighbors had witnessed the whole thing so I also pointed that out. Mfrs was TOO OLD to play that innocent role after all the shit they had BOTH talked. Then his aunt was like "not me, You mean MY sister. I just got here"
That's when I realized they had some strong ass genes and that she wasn't the sister who did all that extra shit so I was like "nah ma, she ain't the one."
My mama then asked about the aunt that was so bold and they were like she's headed home but they'll call her back.
She then started feeding my mama some bullshit story about how I got out of line with her and don't nobody disrespect her, not even her kids so no one else's child would. Now fam, I'm mad respectful when it comes to MY elders and my mother knows this so she was like "No, let me stop you in THAT lie. All my kids got respect when it comes to someone older than them cause their grandma don't take that shit." My mother's popping off and I am too cause she really just pissed me off cause she talked BIG SHIT until she actually talked to my mama, then my mama was like "I need to hear this bullshit face to face, come back." His aunt was like I'm already in Tunica, she stayed in Southaven (YES BITCHHHHH I don't feel like making up a location) --
MY aunt just so happened to be about to ride pass when she seen me me my mama and decided to defuse the situation, she told my mama she'd handle it because those folks were her friends. They sent me to the car and the woman said she would be back to Clarksdale the next day but my mom was like "I got to work, why'd you leave? I'm sure You didn't think, I was gone let the bullshit slide." Everyone was shocked at how my mama behaved because my mama was not a confrontational person, she would hear a rumor about herself and shrug it off instead of respond. She was so nonchalant about everything that I wanted to be just like her. 👸🏾 Then his big cousin apologized like I wasn't gone tell my dad and my brother wasn't on his way to whoop his ass. 🙄 I let it go though but when we got in the car and left I couldn't help but say "Ma I thought Southaven people had class and were civil?" She was like, "Nah baby, it's hood rats everywhere. She just got a lil but of money, but she just as ratchet" -- that's also when I found out even mfrs with money could still be ghetto and obnoxious.