Chapter 13

Weeks go by, and finally the girls decide to contact Jade to get something they left at her house. Ofc, she lets them because she wants to see if they bout the life they talked tough about. You know DAMN WELL them hoes ain't do shit to her when they came and got their shit. So Jade let that slide but vowed to never fuck with them again on some tough shit because she don't tolerate disrespect. Now back to her friend she contacted from the past that she's been liking for forever. She invited him to her party but because he isn't social, he ain't show up and she spent all that night getting lap dances and shit and boo'd up with Jace.
So her birthday came and went, shit had died down but then Jade realized that the thing stopping her from being with Kel was her age. She dived head first in his messages because she know who she wanted and because they were so close she just knew it would be a match made in heaven. Two crazy, antisocial mfrs. The thing is they both were attracted to each other, mentally physically and emotionally. Like they knew once they got around one another they wouldn't be able to keep their hands off each other.
Now Jade was hardheaded and got EVERYTHING she wanted, she knew that once they passed that friends only point there wouldn't be any going back but she wasn't mentally strong enough to walk away from a physical attraction. LUCKILY she didn't vibe with people often so she wasn't a hoe. By now she loved Kel as more than a friend but they both weren't ready for a relationship nor were they ready to be friends with "benefits."