Chapter 40

While him and his cousin fought, my ass was trying to break it up with the help of Twan's brother. I couldn't do shit but pull Twan with one of my hands because I had to hold my balance with the other. We finally got them broken up and they pulled his aunt and her son out the room and down the hall so I just left out the house. I had never seen anyone my grandma's age act so ghetto, so I was just gone wait for Twan in the road. Before he could even make it out the house, his aunt had came outside being ratchet yet again. She was just running off at the mouth while Twan's big brother tried to drag her back in the house, shit was hilarious. She was so mad, talking about how my breast and body looked but I couldn't even be depressed behind it because it was so funny. I called Twan's phone but got no answer because it had died before he aunt busted in the room. Now I don't know WHY MY slow ass tried to call him but I kept trying anyway.
    His aunt just did too much for me so I decided to call my big cousin and have her come get me. Because it was such short notice, my cousin was busy but heard everything going on in the background and wanted to talk to the old bitch but I didn't have time for that bs. My cousin just said she'd pull down on her when she finished. The dumb bitch even threatened to call the police on me . 😐😐😐😐 like HOW bitch when You're the one who attacked MY pregnant ass and this not even Your house grandma 🙄✌🏾 but After his aunt ran outside trying to attack me for the 10th time, I finally decided to leave without him. I'm sure he'd understand, I just decided to text my big brother and tell him to come meet me or have my little brother to. My big brother of course started snapping and asked why I hadn't gotten a ride because it was summertime and I was 5 months pregnant, feet and everything swollen. 😣 I had to put him on game since he wanted to know why I was WALKING from one side of town to another to get home. That pissed him off even more causing him to want to beat Twan's cousin ass. But once I told him, Twan had handled it he finally calmed down.
     With that I began my ten mile journey to the crib. I was dehydrated asf because I left my big bottle of water in that house with them dumbass bitches so I just told my brothers to bring me plenty of water. Since I was bored and had a long walk ahead of me, I decided to call my favorite guy of all times, Mark. I knew he'd be just as turnt about the situation as me. 🤗