Chapter 52

"I don't wanna open my eyes, you give me life. You ease my mind like a lullaby"
- Tink

34 weeeks

Remembering how they'd never take my baby because they said that she was still not developed enough to come early, I was anxious to get her out once I'd reached 34 weeks. I was in the hospital every other day now for labor contractions and soon I wasn't even allowed to get up, all that walking was taking a toll on my pregnancy. I did every dance I could think of to make her be ready, but she still did whatever she wanted to do in my womb. I was still 3cm dilated when I went to my checkup that week. I was tired of being on those monitors when she decided to play with my emotions but that still gave me enough time to plan her arrival perfectly. I still hadn't gotten her car seat that she'd need to come home, her bed, and all that type of stuff basically baby furniture, but she had more than enough clothes. While waiting patiently on her arrival, I decided to name her: Anzaria Nalani Sanaa Strong. She was mine and her name meant "independence of the heavens brilliance" well that's it paraphrased, it means so much but just know she's destined for greatness. My bestfriend, Juan, came down to visit since he's military we rarely see each other and we decided that it was time for her to come so we had sex but that ain't even work. 🙄😭 I went through that pain for nothing, well not entirely nothing because I went into labor but again they stopped my contractions so here I was trying for nothing.
Eventually I decided to give Jace the time of day when I was a full 36 weeks pregnant, but of course I was on edge because he didn't want to come around my people and I wasn't feeling his grandma's presence at all because she always made my blood pressure rise doing all that extra shit like I wasn't grown. I had my mom to drop me off at his house, and she left to go get some to eat and gas and she'd come right back and get me. Because we still hadn't done a DNA Test, I wasn't with him all over me but I just let it and was like forget it it is what it is. I'm trying to get her out of me as soon as possible so sex couldn't possibly hurt us so we had sex in his bathroom on the counter. 😭 Of course I had to make him stop because he was killing my shit like I wasn't already fat asf with a baby in my stomach and he wouldn't stop teasing me but his grandma soon realized I was there. No, I hadn't spoken to her and he hadn't told her I was coming because he knew how she was towards me and he still wanted to be in my daughter's life even if he wasn't the father despite what his grandma said or did. Once she found out I was there, she made us sit in the front room which just so happened to be right beside her room so she'd be able to hear anything we said.

She then went back in her room and told her husband that I was there, him and me were never close or anything because when I came over he was either at work or sleep. He came in and looked at me, spoke and went back to bed where she then talked about me like I wasn't in the next room. 🙄

Jace was tickling me when his grandma walked back in and started interrogating me like I was a criminal or some. She also told him to stop touching me because that's what got us in this situation. 😂 I wanted to tell her how we just fucked in her bathroom but decided against it because I'm more than respectful of my elders so I kept my mouth shut and text my mama and told her to hurry up and come back. My mama had just pulled up outside and I was walking out the house when his grandma stopped me by the door and started calling me all kinds of bitches and hoes, and telling me how she expected better from me but I again let it go when Jace told her to leave me alone and gone on somewhere. I went to the car and got in and didn't mention it to my mom because I knew she wasn't gone show the woman any mercy.