17. Wives

Justin's P.O.V

"Master Bieber, your mother has arrived" Wilbert said. His fancy accent rolling out. does that dude really talk like that? "Will, can you say 'yo' for me?" I asked. I could hear Kayla giggling behind me on the bed "umm, that word is not in my vocabulary" He said keeping his stern face. Now that I think about it I've never seen Will smile. Tomorrow night I'm taking him clubbing.

"Well Bieber get downstairs, your mums waiting" Kayla reminded me. oh right yeah, I almost forgot. "okay are you sure you don't want to come?" Kayla doesn't want to join me and my mum for dinner. "yes Justin, you and your mum need to just talk, laugh and catch up baby. I'll be here sleeping" I sighed getting up from where I was seating "okay, I love you"

"I love you to boo, now go!" jeeeeez. Me and Will walked out my bedroom and made our way downstairs where my mum was. "JUSTIN!" She shouted once her eyes landed on mine "hi mummy" yes, I still call her mummy, let's move on! "oh I missed you so much" she said pinching my cheeks and kissing them over and over and over again. It's only been a month since I last saw her.

We walked to the kitchen and sat down around the table "I've been hearing so many things about you lately, your everywhere in the media...." my mum trailed off looking at me dead in the eye "how much of this is true?" she asked "umm....I don't know, how much have you heard?" I asked trying to act innocent  "well first of all you're no longer single" she clapped her hands looking overly excited.

"calm down mum" I said chuckling at the way she's acting "Kayla Kardashian is my son's girlfriend, how am I suppose to calm down?" I don't know mum, fucking try! "I love Kayla...but her mum, Kris..."my mum looked away from me rolling her eyes at the mention of Kris's name. "I've never like that woman" well she's gonna have to suck it up.

Just then our chef walked in with the blonde maid from earlier behind him and some other one that normally works with the chef. "OH.MY.GREAT.CANDIAN.LORD" I looked over at my mum like she had ten heads, I officially don't know this lady. "are you Joe Bastianich?" my mum asked her eyes almost popping out.

"Yes I am, and you must be Pattie" he held out his hand for my mum to shake and once their hands touched my mum died and went to heaven. "I-I-I-I love you" I bit my lip trying not to laugh at her "I mean I-I love your restaurants, your food there is amazing" she dragged on the word 'amazing' fanning her self with one of her hands. you can tell she's single.

"well my food here is amazing to" He said. Then the maids put the food down in front of us. "I'm going to eat it all, not that I eat all the time, I'm not fat, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with fat people i-" I cut my mum of to save her from embarrassing herself even more. "thanks for the food Joe" The Joe guy smiled before walking back to the kitchen with the maids trailing behind me.

"Justin be honest sweetie, how bad was I?" my mum asked once he was gone "on a scale of Mr Bean to ten....you could be Mr Bean's wife" I joked smiling like it's a good thing "I don't want to be Mrs Bean, I want to be Mrs Bastianich" why would she want to be that? the name is so long and complicated. "at least your somebodies wife" see, there is always a bright side.

"Whatever. I need the toilet, I will be right back" I nodded before turning back to my food and watching her leave. After ten seconds I heard a loud girly scream and I knew it was my mum. I ran upstairs all worried wondering what was going on "mum are you okay?" I asked her "y-yeah, Justin I don't want to scare you or anything but..I think a fan or a paparazzi has broken in the house".