24. Will's life

Kayla's P.O.V

"I can't believe I'm doing this" I muttered to myself as I walked into the club. "oh stop your complaining" Justin said chuckling "I can't. Molly you put me in this slutty dress, Kendall you covered my face with make up, Chaz you took my phone tweeted we were going to be here today so now this place is super crowded,

Ryan you pushed me in the car after I said the last thing I wanted to do was go out with you guys, Justin you wouldn't take no for an answer so now here I am having the fucking time of my life" I spat sarcastically coursing them all to laugh then I turned to Alfredo. "and fredo.....sweetheart you did nothing, your still in my good book" I said pinching his chubby cheek.

Me, Molly and Kendall walked to a table in the VIP section whilst the boys separated and walked their own way. "have you posted a picture of yourself recently?" Molly asked me taking a seat. "yeah like before I went to the meeting" I answered keeping my eyes on Justin who was talking to Wilbert near the bar.

"I'm gonna go dance and find love rather then just sit here with you losers!" Kendall said before getting up and walking over to the dance floor. "find love? that girl needs to wake up, life does not work that way" Molly said chuckling at Kendall who was making her way to the dance floor. "take a picture of me" I said to Molly handing her my phone.

Via Instagram// @KaylaKardashian: party like we from da Jersey Shore
(image)

Justin, Wilbert,Alfredo and Chaz came over to us and Justin put the tray of different drinks in the middle of the table.

"did you get my water?" I asked Justin not trusting these alcohol in front of me. "wait, you were serious about that?" he asked looking surprised "yes Justin, I don't drink" Justin stood up and was about to walk back to the bar until Chaz pulled him back down "I'll get your water, Justin forgot my order to" Chaz gave Justin a playful glare before walking off coursing me to giggle.

"So Will, tell us about yourself" Justin said before taking a sip out of his drink "what do you want to know?" Wilbert asked "anything, anything and everything" Wilbert looked like he was thinking hard before finally answering "My full name is Wilbert Alexander Taylor. I am thirty-nine years old. I was born in Italy but I grew up in London.

When I first moved to LA that's when I met my girlfriend. of course things were a big weird at first because the age gap was so big. she was so much younger then me it almost didn't seem right-" Wilbert stopped taking because Molly cutting him off asking how old she was.
Wilbert took a shaky breath before answering

"she was eighteen" he answered looking down "oooh going for the younger woman!" Justin said smirking at him along with Alfredo. Just then Chaz came back with my water. "tell us more about your girlfriend" Molly smiled dying to here more. She's like a little girl in nursery listening to Cinderella for the first time,

"she is twenty now and she recently gave birth to our second child" Me and Molly awed at the same time. "tell us about your children" Molly said. "I have two boys. my oldest one is called Harvey Vince Taylor and his two years old and my other son is called Leon Herbet Taylor. He is three months" He smiled a little at just mentioning the names.

"I never knew you were a father" I said smiling at him. "well now you do" After a couple more minutes the boys went away to continue drinking and dancing whilst me and Molly stayed with Wilbert. "tell us more about your girlfriend" Molly said. "she is half Spanish and half African-American. Like I said before she is twenty, turning twenty one August.

She has a hard attitude and a really dirty mouth, I think that's what turns me on and her butt oh don't get me started on that thing! " Me and Molly chuckled at him "what's her name?" I aasked. "her name is Shaniqua Morris"