59. Is it crazy ?

Kayla's POV

I poured out all my emotions to Justin as I cried like never before. "Kayla I...I" He stuttered not knowing what to say. "Justin just leave" I ordered pointing at the door and stuffing my face inside my pillow so Justin wouldn't see my tears. "no, I'm not leaving here until I say what I need to say" then fucking say what you need to say! ugh, I swear the longer he stays here the more I'm gonna cry.

"Kayla, the night before we came back from Paris my boys, Lil Twist and Za told me they knew about us getting married and how it's for publicity. At first I didn't care but then they said that I better be careful because I really liked you, fuck it was more then liking you, I loved you and I still do" I slowly looked up from my pillow and started at him in disbelieve.

"so, w-why did you say the things you said?" I asked, my voice coming out a little shaky. "they said that it was almost impossible for you to love me back. At that time I was known as the kid who got arrested, the kid who comes of as a jerk, I was the most targeted person. And you...you were voted one of the most powerful people in Hollywood and you were voted the hottest woman four years in a row."

I nodded my head waiting for him to continue. "They said that no matter how much I loved you and no matter how much love I give you there will always be a better boy. They said when that boys comes....you were gonna leave me. So in order for me to not get my heart broken I..um" "you broke my heart instead" I said finishing his sentences since he was struggling to do it himself.

"but I didn't know I would be breaking your heart. I should of talked about it with you the minute Twist and Za told me" he muttered the last bit looking away. He fucking should of  because no we are in this messed up relationship  "well um, I guess I'll just got" Justin was about to get out of bed but I quickly grabbed his arm "no, please stay"

_________________________________

Justin and Ace went to the park with Scott and Mason,I gave all the workers a day off and now I'm home alone with just Lola. so I guess I'm not alone. "my life is so busy"I mumbled rolling my head back on my bed. "you can sure say that again, your planning the wedding of the year" Lola said agreeing with me. "speaking of the wedding, I moved the date to May"

"why?" I only had one simple reason as to why I moved it. "by July I will be really fat, and I don't wanna be fat on my wedding day" I answered in a duh tone. By that time I will be five- six months so I'll have a bump but I'll still look skinny for a pregnant person. "everybody is twitting about Sunday" Lola said checking her phone. "what's happening on Sunday?"

I asked with a raised eyebrow. "somebody said your wedding inventions are being sent on Sunday. how many people are you having by the way?" "three hundred and fifty" The venue is huge so we will all fit. "and nobody is aloud to bring plus ones unless me or Justin know who the plus one is" Some people say that not being able to bring plus ones is a horrible idea.

I say I don't care because it's my fucking wedding! think about it, it's your big day you got your friends and family with you and then you've also got the people that you have never even spoken to. I don't want any fucking strangers at my wedding. "WE ARE BACK!" I heard Ace's loud voice shout. He walked over to me with his arms open for a hug.

I tightly hugged him coursing him to giggle and sat him down on my lap. "how was the park?" I asked bouncing him on my knee "fun but we had to leave early" he pouted looking down. "why?" he sighed shaking his head clearly not wanting to talk about it then he got up and left. The minute Justin walked in the room I started blushing. why am I blushing?

Justin walked over to me and genitally kissed my lips. His lips tasted like strawberry ice-cream and I swear the minute our lips disconnected my heart sank a little. He smirked and winked at me before walking away. "ooh, what is going on with you two?" Lola asked wiggling her eyebrows. I blushed biting my lips. "is it crazy that I've fallen in love all over again?"