58. i hate you

Kayla's P.O.V

"I made a cake!" I randomly shouted. "you....baked?" The fact that my family is so surprised that I backed something is really offending me. "yes, I baked all by myself" I lied proudly. Truth is, I don't bake for shit! "I'm not eating it" Scott quickly said. "when Scott doesn't like something you know it has to be bad" Khloe said chuckling. And it's true, Scott eats everything.

"you guys haven't even tried the cake yet and you already hate it" I crossed my arms over my chest pouting. "that's because you baked it" Kourtney harshly said. "fine, I didn't really bake the damn cake!" I confessed. I just wanted to impress my family is that so wrong?? "we know sweetheart" mum said patting my back "we saw the chef making it on our way here, now go get the cake"

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen with Justin behind me. The whole point of this family dinner that I set up was to announce my pregnancy and now that it's time, I don't wanna do it anymore. Justin took the cake that was inside it's box thingy so no one could see what it looked like. We walked back outside and saw everyone seating around the table.

"who's hungry?" Justin asked as he set the cake down and wrapped his arm around my waste pulling me closer. Ace eagerly lifted up the box and I swear the second he did that the room fell silent. "Kayla....I think you got the wrong cake" French mumbled breaking the silence. Justin chuckled a little shacking his head "nah, she's pregnant" he said smiling down at me.

"OMG!" "congratulations" "I can't believe it" "is this a joke" "I'm so happy for you guys" "are you serious?" "yay more babies!"

Via Twitter// @KaylaKardashian: guess what...
(image)

___________________________________

"that went better then I thought" I said walking into my bedroom with Justin. Everyone left around an hour ago and all I really want to do is sleep. Ace's bedroom is finally done so he can sleep in there, alone, like a grown man. I got under the covers and Justin took of his clothes leaving him in just his boxers before he also got under the covers.

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE! "Justin.....get out" I said nicely. "I thought we were cool now, I thought everything was getting back to normal" he said moving closer to me. "Justin" I mumbled. He wrapped his arms around me before resting his head on top of mine. "Justin stop!" I yelled moving him away from me. "stop what?" "stop messing with me! Justin I hate you...."

I blurted out threw gritted teeth "you don't mean that" he said letting go of me and moving right in front of my face. "I do, you have done so much damage that it can't be fixed, that night when we came back from Paris you broke me so bad that even right now I'm still broken. It hurts me, it physically, mentally and emotionally hurts me when we act in love because to you it's all fake. Ever since you admitted that all love you have ever had for me was not real my life has become so painful. What made it even worst is that you were messing around with other girls, just the thought of her lips on yours makes me feel so worthless. I hate you, but I hate myself more for loving you..."