62. I'm that btch

"it's Justin's friend, Yovanna" Yovanna, the name sounds so familiar but I just can't put my finger on it. who is Yovanna? "I'm sorry I don't remember you" I was about to hang up but the next thing she said grabbed all my attention. "I'm the stripper who your fiance had no problem fucking three times and I'm also Ace's mummy, does that refresh your mind?"

____________
______

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" Ace shouted running around the house. "Ace stop running and come and eat your breakfast or else we can't go to your party" I said making him stop. I picked him up and sat him down on the high chair before placing his breakfast in front of him. "WHERE IS THE BIRTHDAY BOY!" Justin shouted walking into the kitchen. "I'M RIGHT HERE!"

"happy birthday Ace, your a man now" Justin said tickling him. "wheres my breakfast?" Justin asked wrapping his arms around my waste and resting his head on my shoulder. "um, I don't know, I think Yovanna made it" that's right, I said Yovanna. "what are you talking about?" I rolled my eyes pulling his arms away from me. "I'm not stupid Justin, I know everything"

"well I must be stupid because I know nothing" I sighed and grabbed his shirt pulling him into the living room so Ace wouldn't hear us. "last night she called me asking for you and she just said a lot of bullshit but you know the thing that got me the most was when she said she's fucking pregnant with your fucking baby, like seriously Justin what the fuck"

"it's not mine" he denied straight away. "well you two were fucking around three months ago. why do you always have to mess up?!" I shouted getting frustrated by the second. "why do you always have to be such a bitch? yes I did something stupid that I regret but as my girl you should be supporting me at times like this"

"oh so you cheated on me three times with the same hoe that is now pregnant with your damn baby and I'm suppose to be supportive? no boo, shit don't work that way!" I shouted. Justin looked down at the ground playing with his fingers. I stepped closer to him and changed my tone so it came out as a bitter yet soft whisper.

"Justin, I'm going to say this once and once only, you do something about this whore and that baby or else 'Bieber's big wedding' is off"

Justin's P.O.V

"here is the happy family!" Tian shouted walking over to me, Kayla and Ace. "okay so everybody is outside waiting for you guys and the photographers are already taking pictures." Tian said grinning widely at us. I looked over at Kayla who was holding Ace in her arms. The second we got outside Ace jumped out for Kayla's arms and yelled "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!"

People came over to him laughing and wishing him a happy birthday. "hey you two, smile, Justin hold her hand, Kayla kiss his cheeks, it's your sons birthday be happy for God sake" Tian groaned like she was disgusted. "how can I be happy with this horny idiot that gets every hoe he meets knocked up" Kayla spat crossing her arms.

"I don't know what you are talking about but I'm too scared to ask so just try and act perfect" Tian pleaded before walking off to greet people. I took Kayla's hand and was about to kiss her cheek seeing the photographer heading our way but got cut off by Kayla sharply turning her head. "don't kiss me, I don't know where your mouth has been"

"can you stop" I almost yelled getting pissed off with the way she has been treating me all day. "you don't always have to be a bitch" I mumbled the last part not looking at her. I really hope she did not hear that "I'm a bitch?" and she fucking heard it. "you know what Justin, yes, I am a bitch. I'm the bitch that stayed loyal to you. I'm the  bitch that always stood up for you and defended you, I'm the bitch that gave you all my love. So no Justin, I won't stop and I do always have to be a bitch because even when I am a bitch I'm still better then you"