38. Wedding invitations

Justin's P.O.V

"it scares me" Kayla whispered. "what scares you?" I asked in a matching whispering tone. "everything about it. Justin what if there is something wrong with the baby? what if it has two heads joined together? an extra leg? or half a brain? what if it does not come out looking the way I want it to?"

Kayla paused for second looking like she was thinking hard about something before saying. " Justin I don't want to use this word talking about a baby but what if it comes out.....ugly? I'm not a vain person and I'm not a perfectionist but I don't want to have a.....ugly baby"   I can not believe that this is what she is thinking about right now.

an ugly baby,  how shallow can a person get? "Now I'm not saying that babies are ugly or that if we ever had any babies they would turn out ugly but my point is if something goes wrong with the baby then I don't know what I would do with myself." she added.

"I know what I would do. I would love my child no matter what and you should do the same. Kayla at first I was scared to, I was scared of actually being a parent and being responsible of someone else's life but I've over come that fear and I've looked past it. You should do the same"I told her meaning every word. Kayla was about to say something back but got cut of by a soft knock coming from the door.

"COME IN!" I shouted. One of the maids walked in with a small nervous smile "um M-Ms Kardashian your suitcase has been packed, i-is there anything else you need from me miss?" Kayla didn't answer her question or make a sound. Instead she just kept her head down. "come again in like thirty minutes" I said knowing Kayla wouldn't talk to her.

The maid nodded her head and quickly walked away closing the door behind her. After five minutes of silence I heard something I thought I would never hear again, Kayla's sweet voice. "I-I guess if you really want this more then anything then....we can give it a try" 

Kayla's P.O.V

"Guurl how you gon confuse my ass like dat?" Shaniqua asked raising her voice. Lola sat my outfit that I will be wearing today down on the bed. "she's Kayla Kardashian, she can confuse you as much as she wants" Lola joked chuckling. "seriously Kayla, this boy is making you do things you clearly do not want to do, why can't you just dump his ass"

Molly asked before taking a sip out of her green tea. "because I love him" and because I don't have a fucking choice. "aw Kay-kay just said da 'L' word" Shaniqua said chuckling with Lola. Molly rolled her eyes before finishing doing my make up. "so Chris's wedding is in like a month and he wants me to go but I don't want to go alone"

"well first off do you want to go?" I asked her raising my eyebrow. Knowing Molly her answer is probably a no. I mean come on, who want's to see their ex/baby daddy get married to some whore? not me! "yes" she answered straight away. "Molly, I think your right bout  everything but this wedding shit is something i gotta disagree with you on"

Shaniqua said and she's not the only one disagreeing. "why are you going to his wedding anyway?" I asked her crossing my arms. " I think this will show how much I am over him and it's great for Ace, he can see his mummy and daddy and fucking step mom all together in one room being a happy family"

"Molly, you shouldn't go. you are clearly not ready and a little piece of you still misses Chris. " Lola said getting up and walking over to her. I don't care if Molly admits it or not, she misses Chris badly and watching him get married, walking down the isle, saying 'i do' and kissing the bride is gonna do nothing but ruin Molly.

"I have to do this guys, I feel like watching him move on is gonna help me move on. " I don't know how on earth that is gonna help her move on but whatever. "so are you coming with me?" Molly asked referring back to the first question when she asked me if I could go to Chris's wedding with her.

As much as I hate her idea of going to the wedding she's still my best friend and I need to be there with her for support.