23. Belive

(Kayla's P.O.V)

The minute we got home Justin stormed straight into our his bedroom and violently slammed the door  before locking it. I rolled my eyes at him and walked into the kitchen making myself a cheese sandwich and a smoothie. Molly should be here with my nail artist designer Jess Webster any minute now. Just then I heard the loud door bell ring.

Since Wilbert wasn't here I walked over to it and opened the door. To my surprise it was not Molly and Jess it was......Kendall. "Kendall what are you doing here?" I asked still shocked with the fact that she is standing right in front of me. "well someone had to come and knock some common sense into you" she said giggling a little.

I let her come in and we walked to the kitchen so I can continue with my food and smoothie. "so it's true huh, you really moved in with Bieber" Kendall said smiling as she looked around where my boxes where all over the place. "yeah" I sighed sipping on my smoothie "did you know mum was crying?" she asked. oh well my mum cries at almost everything and anything, it's kind of her thing.

"the minute I got home she had this family meeting about you and she just started crying saying how she wants you to come home. we all want you to come home" I shrugged my shoulders not looking up at her "well, I was home for five hours getting my stuff and nobody said anything to me. They didn't try and stop me, they didn't ask if I was okay.....I got nothing"

"obviously I can't really defend them at this point because I was in New York so I don't understand what happened. I heard that you were giving them the cold shoulder and that you were ignoring them" what the actual fuck. "ignoring them how? if Kim said hello to me I would of said hello back, if Khloe asked me if I needed help I would of said yes or no,

NOBODY SAID ANYTHING TO ME! ALL I GOT WAS LOOKS AND STARES LIKE I WAS SOME BAD PERSON!" I shouted as I started crying. I hate when I cry I always start shouting. Suddenly I was pulled into a tight hug by someone. "ssh it's okay" that voice whispered in my ear coursing me to relax a bit more. I felt fingers under my chin pulling my face up then my eyes were met with shiny hazel ones.

"I love you" a deep voice whispered in my ears sending shivers down my body "I love you to" I whispered back. He softly kissed my full head, then my nose and finally his lips met mine. I swear I forgot about everything else and it was just us two in the world. But our moment was soon interrupted by a camera flash then followed by the door bell and lastly the three dumbketeers shouting as they walked inside.

Kendall was grinning at her phone and the picture she just took. Wilbert was standing near the door letting Molly and Jess in as they were gossiping not even looking where they were going and Alfredo, Chaz and Ryan were just shouting their conversations "I'm sorry" Justin mumbled digging his face in my shoulder "I forgive you" I said pecking his cheek.

"Kayla, darling let's get right to the nails!" Jess said, her french accent rolling out.  Me, Kendall, Molly and Jess walked upstairs into the second living room. I sat down on the rocking chair and Jess sat opposite me putting him hands over the glass table. "Molly, did you hear what the boys are doing tonight?" I asked. she looked over at me confused and shook her head

"they are taking Wilbert out clubbing and their goal is to get him to turn up" Molly chuckled seating next to me "who is Wilbert?" Jess asked "the butler" I answered coursing everyone else to start laughing "wait, they are taking the butler clubbing? I gotta see this, I'm going" Kendall said. well she is old enough to go now. but she is not drinking anything that's for sure

"Kayla we should go" Molly said smiling up at me. that is a stupid idea "you know I'm not that kinda person" believe it or not but clubs are not my thing. I don't believe in twerking when random people are looking at you, I don't believe dressing like a slut,  I don't believe in pressing my body against some strangers sweaty body, I don't believe in that weed shit that they got going on, I don't believe in making out for everyone to see and take pictures, I don't believe in drinking and lastly....I don't believe in going to fucking clubs.