25. Tattoo

Kayla's P.O.V

"KA-KA-KA-KA-KAYLA-LA-LA-LA-LA, KA-KA-KA-KA-KAYLA-LA-LA-LA-LA!" Justin sang as he stumbled into our bedroom. I was about to open my mouth and tell him to shut the fuck up but he put his hand over my mouth "SSSSSSSSSSSSSH do you hear that?" Justin asked shouting in a whisper tone "hear what?" I asked confusingly, I don't hear anything. "exactly...yeah...I hear it to" Justin whispered.

I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed my PJ's "Justin get changed" I ordered "your really beautiful" Just complimented me ignoring what I said. "thank you baby but can you please get changed" Justin slowly stood up and walked over into his closet. I saw him grabbing his pajama so I assumed he was going to put it on. but boy was I wrong....

Justin started throwing all of us clothes everywhere. After a while his closet looked like a Mall threw up in it. "JUSTIN STOP!" I shouted finally 100% pissed off. "get in bed" I demanded. Justin did as I said quickly and got in bed. "I hate being mad at you" I said walking over to him on the bed "I hate beef stew to" the fuck?

"you are so drunk" I said chuckling at him as I stroked his cheek "my names is not chuck!" I chuckled harder watching his eyes slowly start close. "I love you" I whispered before pecking his lips. I grabbed my clothes and was about to walk out of the room until I heard Justin mumble "I love you too chuck"

~Next day~

Tomorrow is the big Grammy's so Tian is coming over today to see how me and Justin are and to make sure that we don't mess up tomorrow or do something stupid. It's not me she has  to worry about....it's Justin. Speaking of the devil, where the fuck is he?? Last time I walked in the bedroom he was not there and that was like twenty minutes ago.

"good morning Ms Kardashain" I looked up and saw Wilfred smiling at me. "oh don't call me Ms Kardashian, after yesterday we are practically friends, just call me Kayla" I said smiling back at him. Last night was crazy and it was all because of a drunk Wilbert. He  danced around the stripper pole along with the rest of the strippers, he flirted with the bartender, who by the way was a man

and he payed for everyone's drinks. When I say everyone, I mean everyone."Wilbert do you remember anything that happened last night?" I asked him "um I remember throwing up in a taxi, getting in a fight with the taxi man and throwing my shoes at the paparazzi" he said making me laugh hard. "good times, good times.." I said smiling at the good times.

But the one thing that really stayed in my head was his girlfriend. Shaniqua. Maybe it's not the same one, there is a lot of Shaniqua's around. But I have to find out. "Wilbert um me and Justin are gonna go out for dinner on Sunday and we were wondering if maybe you and your girlfriend would like to come with us, like a double date"

"well I would love to Ms Kard- I mean Kayla, but who will look after the kids?" he asked. he is always looking for something negative but lucky I always have something positive! "Molly will. Molly loves this kids and she hasn't even met them yet" Molly is perfect for the job. "okay well I don't see why not then" YES!

"great. you can come over here with the kids and everything and Molly will babysit them here" I just realized that I'm talking about this double date for Sunday and Justin doesn't even know about it. oh well. Just then Mr Bieber walked down the stairs wearing his shorts and socks on only. "hey" he said at me then he turned to Wilbert and grinned widely

"WIL, MY MAN!" Justin shouted putting his arms around Wilbert's shoulder "last night you were on fire! you got more then twenty girls numbers written on your butt" Justin said grinning even wider now "wait I got girls numbers on my...behind?" Wilbert asked looking a bit scared. his lips started shacking and his skin turned pale.

like really pale. like super pale, I'm talking about vampire pale! "yeah but no worry's you can always wash it off....but you can't wash that tattoo off!" Justin shouted smirking at a terrified Wilbert. "t-t-tattoo?" Justin nodded his head still keeping his arm around Wilbert's shoulder "oooooh yeaaaaah"

"Wilbert don't listen to him, he is just messing with ya" I said shooting Justin a 'stop' look. "oh no I'm not" Just argued back before rolling Wilbert's sleeves revealing a