26. Grammy

Kayla's P.O.V

"This is the day" I whispered smiling at Justin "your acting like we are getting married" he said chuckling "well we will be one day" I giggled. "and when that day come's I will fuck you so hard" The second he said that I heard loud high heels click against the marble floor  followed by familiar female voices.

"you will do what Bieber?" I turned around and saw where the voice was coming from, it was
Molly, my bff/ stylist walked in along with Lola, my hair and beauty person. "I will...umm..duck-doo so hard" did he seriously just say duck-doo "what the fuck is duck-doo?" Molly asked the same question everyone else was thinking.

"that is a great question..." yeah and he better have a great question "well are you going to answer it or...?" I trailed off. "I'll answer it when I feel like it" he said with a sassy attitude before walking away.  "let's ignore that......hey guys!" I greeted acting like that 'duck-doo' thing didn't happen.

I suddenly started thinking of what was going to happen later today and I smiled widely jumping up and down and squealing to myself. "hey boo, why are you so excited?" Molly asked chuckling "I know right, you're only going to the Grammy's, jeez" Lola said acting causal "yeah, calm down it's not that exciting" Molly added.

I playfully rolled my eyes at them before walking over to my 'beauty room' It's where I keep all my luxury and best things. Only I have the key to this room and there is four cameras in this place. Only a fool would enter this room without my permission,  And yesterday that fool was Justin. He said he was looking for his glasses

but I knew he was really trying to see my dress that I will be wearing tonight. because 1, he has been looking for the dress ever since it came and 2, the fool doesn't even wear glasses. "so what do you want to do first, hun?" Molly asked getting all her things out. "um...my hair, I don't know" I said shrugging my shoulders.

They make me look pretty and I just sit down until they are done doing their thing. "I think you should put on your dress first, then get your make up done then your hair then all the accessorizes last" Lola said seating down. And that is why I hired her. she knows what to do when I am completely clueless.

"OMG guys I just ordered this gold robe so now I can finally use it!" I said running over to it. "you have a gold robe?" Lola asked looking surprised "yeah, don't you?" gold is my new favorite color. Everything of mine has to be gold. "no, not everyone can be a freaking millionaire like you" well maybe if they made a sex tape they would be filthy rich.

"come on Kayla, lets get your dress" Molly said. I followed her to the end of my closet where my dress was hanged up all alone. I was about to pick up the dress from the hanger until Justin rushed in smiling. "Justin I told you not to come in here" I swear this boy never listens. "I know but I really want to see your dress"

"well you are gonna have to wait three hours" I said crossing my arms over my chest. "I can't do that" he muttered looking down. "you have a fucking tattoo on your neck that say's patience" I reminded him. "I've been patient all week" he said trying to aruge back, but it was not working.

"well be patient for three more hours. trust me babe, it will all be worth it" I quickly pecked his lips before pushing him out of my beauty room. "he is hard work" Molly said chuckling. "I know right, sometimes I ask myself how do I do it?"

"Ms Kardashian, Master Bieber is ready" Wilbert said. "Wilbert, I told you to call me Kayla." I reminded him "oh right, I apologize Ms Kar- Kayla." I raised my eyebrow at him seeing his mistake but shrugged it off. I took my robe of reveling my long gown. I looked at myself in the long mirror then sighed "Molly....something is not right"

I said still looking at myself "w-what?" she asked me like I was crazy. "something is not right" I repeated myself. "I like the dress but...I don't know. it's a bit...plain?" I said not seeming to sure with what I am saying. "do you want a new dress?" Molly asked in a panicked tone. "no. I just want a extra accessory. Something that makes this dress pop"