Junko

:D

1. Some people compare her to Shinki, Mima, and other PC-98 final bosses that didn't have last names.

2. She is the only final boss in the Windows canon who does not have a last name.

2.5: BEST FINAL BOSS THEME IN THE SERIES, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

3. Junko is the first Windows era character with an official profile that does not have a proper title. This is likely because she purified herself of identifying information.

4. She has no need even for information on what exactly she is.

(Then what is she??)

5. Many fans consider Junko to be the smartest final boss to ever appear in the Touhou Project. This is mostly because of her scheme to get revenge on a secured Chang'e that even indirectly caused the events of Urban Legend in Limbo and that she is purely of purity.

6. A common gag also has Junko mistaking Seiga Kaku or Kaguya Houraisan for Chang'e, the former because of similar kanji in their names, and both for their similar appearance.

7. Because of her ability and been a mother, fans have nicknamed her as "Pure Mom".

8. Junko claims to be able to kill the heroines unconditionally if they didn't use Eirin's drug and got hit at least once before facing Junko.

9. She purified herself to the point that she is nothing more than a being composed of pure resentment that looks like a human.

10. Apart from her energy tails, for some of her Spell Cards she forms a leaf-shaped aura behind her.

11. Junko has absolutely no title in-game. Her official profile lists "(Nameless Being)" in the place where her in-game title would normally appear.

12. Her backstory shows that she was originally Chún Hú, the wife of Xia Dynasty ruler Hou'yi.

13. Her resentment against Chang'e started when Chang'e's husband shot down the sun, landing on Junko's son, which accidentally killed him.