2 - New Start?

I don't think they will...
' We still can't trust them '
I know but..
' BUT WHAT AMBER!!! WE'VE BEEN IN CAGES OUR WHOLE LIVES AND YOU THINK AT SOME POINT WE CAN?!'
I-I'm sorry *whimpers*
' I'm sorry Amber...It's just ugh I'm so dumb I'm sorry'

I get snapped into realty by a tingle feeling on my hand which only means Alpha Luke touched my hand. I stare at him in the eyes. My mouth opens and all I can get out is "Black Moon Pack" They both look at me in shock that I finally spoke since we got here.

The doctor walks in and nods his head to Grace she just nods back before walking out the room. "Do I have permission Alpha Luke to touch your Mate for the safe of her life?" "
He takes a deep breath and then speaks "Yes"

A tear falls down my cheek not again no please no!!! "please no" I mutter. "She spoke" The doctor stands up straight and looks at Luke. "She said please no" "Don't worry he's going to help you" Luke says grabbing my hand.

Warm tingles shot up my arm relaxing me. I feel two fingers one my pulse then the move to my tummy. "Her pulse is slow and she's very skinny it looks like she hasn't eaten much these years"

"She needs to eat, drink lots of water and rest as well...She isn't healing as fast as wolves should" Luke nods his head and the doctor walks out the room. "Let's get you changed" He says before Grace breaks down the door.

"LEAVE RIGHT NOW" She yells pointing at the door. Luke puts his hands up and leaves before grace puts back the door. "Bathroom!!!" She points at the bathroom door and unconnects me to the wires.

Grace picks me up and sits me down on the sink while she runs the bath. I casually play with my fingers. Grace dips her finger tips in the bath then smiles at me. "It's warm its wet it's a bath! Ok now to get you in! Hmmm" She says smiling ear to ear. She helps me stand on my feet and undresses me and helps me in the bath.

She grabs a sponge thing and a container that smells so good!

That smells so good and GUESS WHAT
' What?!'
I know what it is
' What is it?'
It's called soap it smells nice and it keeps you clean!

Grace does my back and let's me do the rest of body. I FEEL SO CLEAN. Next see brushes my teeth and gives me a. Crop top, underwear, a purple button up shirt and a purple pants.

"Follow me where gonna get you home!" I can't help but smile at her words. Home. That sounds nice. We walk out side and the cold breeze hits me in the face and I'm shiving like a sheep.

( lol it rhymed a bit )

"Oh here you go" Grace says placing a warm jacket on me. I nod and before I know it there's a black car sitting in front if me and Grace. "This is my car! We'll meet Luke at home don't worry" She says opening the door.

I hop in and she walks on the other side and hops in and starts to drive. Within a couple of minutes a huge cabin appears in my sight and I'm wowed out of breath. "This is home or the pack house...Don't worry not many people are inside at this time" she says parking the car.

We both hop out and walk up to the door. She opens the door and I'm baffled from what I see.

 She opens the door and I'm baffled from what I see

^^^Cabin

^^^
Cabin

"Let's go" She says walking into a left sliding door. She slides the door and there are two boys sitting on the couch watching A movie? I think right anyways...They both stop and look at me.

"Hey Kaiden! Hey Jason!" They both wave but keep there eyes on me. "Let's go" She says taking my hand and guiding me through the the room and through another door. "Don't worry about them" She says letting go of my hand.

We walk down the hall way into a room. It has a king size bed with purple sheets and two draws on either side one big window with black curtains and two doors. "One door leads into bathroom second is walk in closet" Grace says pointing at each door.

I walk in and sit on the bed with Grace beside me. "Can you talk? Or will you not" She asks. I thought for a second and took a big breath this was gonna drain my energy.
"I can...But it's not easy" I say falling back on the bed.

"I see it drains energy..I'll be back I'm getting some food and water and juice and milk and all that!" She says walking out the door.

Luke comes in and leans in the frame of he door. "Glad to see you made it back safely" He says I smile. He returns the smile and sits next to me. "I heard it's not easy for you to speak" I nod and breath again. "No it's not" And again I fall back on the bed.

"Your voice is beautiful" He says smiling ear to ear. I smile to.

Maybe This Could Be A New Start?