19 - Jasmine

1 Year Later

Luke P.O.V

It's been a year yet my mate still as not woken from the nightmare she is in, our little girl Jasmine is 1 but acts like a 7 year old. She looks just like her mother and she can speak walk and all and she looks like a 7 year old.

Her so called parents are dead from me we found out they where trying to gather information but did a terrible job.

"Can we visit mommy?" Jasmine says tugging at my shirt. "Sure pumpkin" I smile standing out of my sit incasing her hand with mine. We walk to the hospital area and go to room 103.

I open the door as Jasmine runs up to her sleeping mother. I stand at the door way leaning on the door way.

She hops on the bed sitting next to Opal holding her hand. "Hey Mommy! How are you? Daddy's good if your wondering! But I think you wonder about me hehe and not him!" She chuckles. "I'm good don't worry!" She whispers in her ear but I can't hear anything.

Jasmine P.O.V

I move forward to my mothers ear and whisper " I'm gonna wake you up " I lean back again looking at my daddy smiling, I switch my gaze back to my mommy and smile kissing her cheek "Bye mommy!" I smile hoping down and going to daddy.

" What did you whisper " He says amused " That's for me to know and you to find out!" I chuckled as he closes the door. At the end of the hall I see my friend his name is Deacon he has brown hair and sky blue eyes he's 7.

"Hi Deacon!" I say waving at him running towards him indulging him in a big hug. He wraps his arms around me. "Hi Jasmine!" He says pulling away. "I need a favour! Got it? Good! Meet me here 12:32pm" "BYE DEACON" I shout running back to my dad.

12:32pm Hospital

"Shhhh deacon" I whisper to him "Sorry" he whispers back as we crawl out way to door 103. I open the door and quickly grab deacon by the hand pulling him inside. "It's so dark in here" He whispers to me. I shut the door turning on the lights.

We walk over to my mum and sit on the seats. "So what are you doing again?" He asks bluntly "Waking my mother! But, I'm gonna have to leave you...Ill miss you" Deacon looks at me shocked.

"I won't be dead don't worry, but I'll be in the same state as my mom" I smile sadly looking back at my mother. I walk over to my mother holding my hands above her stomach. As a tear falls de I'm returned with darkness.

Deacons P.O.V

Jasmine puts her hands over her mothers stomach as they start to glow she falls next to her mother as her mum sits up panting holding her neck.

~~~
Chapter 19 - Jasmine

Don't forget if you in joyed this chapter leave a comment and vote!

WOW ONE YEAR LATER REALLY AUTHOR...Wait...I'm da author NEVER MIND. I'm just kiddin' but seriously one year that's like another WHOLE INTIRE YEAR.

Questions!

Did you know her mother and father where off?

Are you happy she woke?

NEW P.O.V did you like it?