21 - She's right in front of you

I wake up from the shaking of my body. I mumble the alphabet as the person laughs, I sit up rubbing my eyes yawning. "Hey Baby" Luke whispers kisses my cheek. I cough making him jump in surprise. "You scary cat" I chuckle coughing a lot more harshly.

"Are you alright?" He asks concern laced in his voice. I nod my head feeling slightly dizzy. I rub my temples before saying another "Can you get some pills I feel dizzy" I say sliding under neath the covers again.

He nods his head rushing out of the room, I yawn feeling tired then I closed my eyes before quickly opening them again trying not to fall asleep.

Just fall a sleep, Just fall a sleep, Just for a sleep.

A voice says in my head relaxingly before I fall asleep on the soft cosy bed, laced in Luke's scent.

Luke's P.O.V

I dart out of our room running down the steps I glide into the kitchen searching the cabinets. I find a bottle with a name of dizziness / headache I grab it placing it on the counter not before grabbing a plastic cup.

I pour some cold water into the cub placing two pills in it waiting for it to discriminate into nothing, I place the medicine back into the cabinet smiling at myself.

Just fall a sleep, Just fall a sleep, Just for a sleep.

I hear in my head, shaking my head I grab an apple also grabbing the water I go up the stairs and into our room. My mate lays in the middle of the bed her head splatters around the pillow case.

Her small frame covered in my sheets but I hear her mouth opening and closing almost making a mumbling sound. I walk up to her and bend down. She repeats 4 words over again. "Just fall a sleep, Just fall a sleep, Just fall a sleep" She continues to mumble.

I shake her a bit and her eyes flutters open smiling at me she kisses me cheek siting up slowly.

Opal P.O.V

A small pond laced with purple flowers gather around it. Trees surround the small place almost like it's a secret place. The moon beams down on my face and the small pond. A faint sound of a deer passing by waves pass me slowly.

I small light floats down from the sky landing in front of me. What sounds like bones cracking a women almost like me stand in front of me, rubbing my eyes and blinking she still stands.

"Hello, Opal" She says, power radiates off her voice. "Hello?" I ask un sure weather I shall talk or not. " I cannot tell you who I am or why you are here...I am simply here to give you a message from a person" She says closing her eyes. Her eyes open once more and her eyes are white.

" Hello Opal, I want you to pass this message onto Grace if you define my wishes I shall punish you even though you are.. *cough* Never mind that tell Grace these exact words
Ella esta justo en frente de ti, I must go now. Take care Opal" The girl says at th end her eyes back to the sky blue pearls and she smiles.

" It was nice meeting you and I hope me meet again" She says teaching my cheek she disappears but the tingles stay. I rock a little bit before I'm back in what we call reality.

I smile kissing Luke's cheek, feeling much better. He shows me the apple and water as I lick my lips. I grab the water first chugging it down I place the remaining water on the side of the bedside table. Grabbing the apple I take a bit out of it.

If on cue Grace flies into the room stumbling a bit with Silver hitting her behind. She runs up to me hugging me tightly as I take another bit of my apple hugging her. Silver is next to hug me then we group hug.

"I was so worried about you!" Grace and Silver exclaims "How long has it been any ways?" I ask curiosity getting the best of me. All three looked at each other before Grace opens her mouth "There's a lot to tell you soooo, I'll say it all now? Hehe...He.... Here it goes....
When you fainted by stabbing your stomach the doctor was able to save your baby Jasmine, You had lost a lot of blood and had hit your lungs. 2 months later you where in an ok condition 5 months later you where in a good condition it had been 7 months and no one thought you would wake up. Luke ended up taking care of Jasmine all the time. Jasmine turned one on her giving birthday by this time she looked around 7 years old and could talk walk run and play games, the doctor does not know the cause for this. 5 months later you woke up. So yes you've been out for a year...Your fake parents are in the cells as they aren't your real parents they just tried to gather information from our pack" She says slowly.

By the time she said I was out for a year my apple had fallen onto the bed sheets and I was getting hot. A year?! I thought to myself. This was no time to get all crazy I nodded my head understanding.

"May I just talk to Grace?" I ask turning to Luke and Silver who had said nothing. They nodded there head walking out the door, before Luke left he grabbed the apple and shot it in the bin.

"Grace I had a dream" I say as she sits beside me on a chair. She giggles "Everyone has those" "No, this was a message" I say seriously. Her face falls serious as she nods her head slowly. "I was told to say this to you I can tell you what it mean if you want, Ellas esta justo en frente de ti" I say.

"What does it mean?" Grace asks leaning closer " Shes is right in front of you " I tell her in one breath.

~~~
Chapter 21 - She's right in front of you

Don't forget if you in joyed this chapter leave a comment and vote!

Wow isn't that the first time I actually told you what I wrote in Spanish...Noooooo I reviled my secret

*does a dieing motion* *takes deep breath* "I shall see you in the next world" She whispers before disappearing into black dust.