8 - Wolf, MoonGodness & Guardian

Luke P.O.V

It's been two weeks since Opal fainted . Grace won't come out her room and says it's all her fault. The doctors come all the time and I don't move. I sleep and eat here and I won't leave intill she wakes up.

I switch my gaze from Opal to the door as my mum rushes in. "Sweetie you need to rest do you think your mate Opal would want this?" She says lifting my chin up and looking at my eyes.

"No" I whisper. "Good now me and your father will look after and if she wakes up well mind link you ok? Please just get some rest" I nod my head hesitating to but walk out the door.

I go to my room and drift into a sleep. I wake up with the sound of my parents muffled voices outside my & Opals room. I rub my eyes and go to the bathroom. I really do look horrible.

I strip and have a shower. Once I get out I put on a black tshirt and some black ripped jeans before heading outside. I walk into the kitchen but no-ones here. I grab an apple and head outside while taking a bite.

I take a deep breath in smelling all, the smells in from the sticky sap that hangs on a tree to the purple flowers that lays in the garden. "You ok Luke?" Liam asks. I don't turn around but answer him "I'll be fine when Opal wakes up" I say firmly. "I've been training the packs and I found this while running"

I turn around and he holds a purple bandanna with a note . I take it and read the note.

Dear, Luke & Opal
I have been watching you for some time now and I just noticed the odd thing that happened and I want help,
Opal had red eyes am I correct? If so I'm going to tell you now why and what it is which you probably already know, It's called A Night Wolf a night wolf is one of the most strongest wolves alive this means her mother was a moon goddess and father was a Guardian together they make on of the most powerful child.
She's a wolf yes with a bit of Guardian and Moon godness in her meaning, When's she's in Night Wolf state her powers are just beginning.

From: harsa

I can't read her name as it's smudged ok but who is this women? Is she within the pack or someone else? And why is she helping us?

I look at the bandanna then rush back to Opal and sit next to her. I grabbed the purple bandanna and wrapped it firmly around her hand. I didn't know why I did that but I'm glad I did she sat up straight away and took deep breaths before looking at me and saying.
"Demitre & Dimitra"

Opal P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of footsteps and get in a fighting position but to find Dimirta walking around. "Sorry" She said looking down. "It's fine let's get moving" I say walking over to Dimitre and picking him up.

We walk and walk into something slowly wrap around my hand. A purple Bandanna? Is all I think before I quickly sit up and start taking deep breaths "Dimitre & Dimitra" I say looking at Luke.

He has bags under neath his eyes like he hasn't been sleep for days, his hair was wet and slicked back and he was wearing a Black tshirt and black ripped jeans. "Opal...Your awake!!" He says jumping up and down. I chuckle as he calls for a doctor.

The doctor does some check ups then says I can go home but I have to rest I agree and we went home. I tugged closer to the sheets then a question popped in my mind.
What was the purple bandanna?

I push it to the back of mind and snuggle closer to my Mates scent. My eyes grow heavier before I let darkness consume me.

I'm awake but I'm to lazy to open my eyes so I listen to the sounds. " Your mate is so cute!" "I know she is, can you tell Grace that Opal is awake please?" "Sure thing Hun!"

Hun?! Who the heck is that calling my mate Hun. A loud growl erupts from my chest and I can tell they heard it. "Don't be getting jelly" Luke says walking inside while a young looking women runs off.

I put my face further into the pillow I was hugging tightly. "Who was that" I say growling lightly. "My mother" My eyes open in shock but I shut the, tightly as heat crawls up my cheeks.

Luke chuckles then starts to draw circles on my back calming me. I smile at the touch of his finger tips. I finally un ravel myself from the blankets and put the pillow back against the head board and sit up placing my hands in my lap.

Luke crosses his legs and looks at me like I'm the most beautiful girl ever. Blush creeps onto my cheeks and I put my head down. Tingles form under my chin and my eyes meet his. "Don't look down you look cute when you blush" He says making me blush harder.

He moves closer and smiles showing his perfectly white teeth. I move forward as well and it's not long before his soft lips touch mine. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me closer onto his lap deepening the kiss.

He breaks the kiss and leans his forehead against mine and we both take deep breaths in. I hug him like my life depends on it and he buried his nose in the crook of my neck. Inhaling scents grace opens the door with force and smiles so wide I'm surprised her mouth doesn't hurt.

I hop off Luke's lap and run to her giving her a bear hug and her doing the same. "I was so worried about you I'm so so so sorry" She says sobbing. "It's ok Grace, it was my choice" I say smiling and pulling away from the hug.

She looks at my hand and points "What's that purple bandanna doing on your hand? I've never seen it before" I take it off and look at it she was right...It had weird patterns.
A young girl sitting in the middle with her head down with a moon and sun on either side of her while she was holding a star and pretty patterns danced around it.

I smile it was cute and really pretty. I looked on the inside where it's meant to be empty but it had a sentence.

The Girl That Holds Wolves Gurdians And The MoonGodness Shall Save Us At War

~~~~~~~
Wolf, MoonGodness and Gardian | Chapter 8

Don't forget if you injoyed the chapter leave a comment and vote!

😵 Guys, why do think it was from?