12 - Practice Makes Perfect

Grace left me not long ago leavening me and my misery alone. I was strong and I was going to prove that. He even hasn't checked up on me!

I walk into Graces bathroom have a shower and change into some comfy clothes. I make my way looking at ever spic and spec thing so I don't bump into Luke.

I make my way to the battle field, And practice alone. By the time I was done with the punching bag it was teared to shreads I moved to the fighting arena where all the men gathered round.

There had never been a female warrior from what I know. But I was stronger then the rest. I know this. I killed an Alpha. "Luna" someone of them said. I shook my head. "Who wants to fight me?" I question them. "But Luna there has never been a female warrior because Alpha Luke says they are to weak" HA of course.

"Fight...Me" I say in a Luna tune. A man puts his hand up straight away. He's built strong blond hair and blue eyes. We step into the ring and the other wolves step out as the ring master comes up to us. "Clean Fight! No claws No cains! 3...2...1!!!"

Let the battle begin.

He throws the first punch but I quickly dodge it and aim my knee where the sun doesn't shine. He falls to ground pouting for me to stop. I flip him to his stomach and pulls his hands on his backs and whisper in his ear. "Tap three your out" I felt bad for the guy so I hoped off him so he could get up.

He has to be a beginner. I hit him in the face and he does the same everyone gasps but honestly I'm fine with it. I smile before falling to the ground and sliding across the mat knocking him over. He lands with a sicking thud.

He taps on the ground three times and someone helps him out. I crack my knuckles and screech "Who's next?"

I've gone throw at least 13 men and I've won all. I step out of the ring and walk back to Graces room where I've been staying for the past day. I run a bath before grabbing some bath salt and adding it to the mixture.

I step in biting my lip not wanting to scream and show them I'm weak. This is the pain I need to calm myself down and forget, I sink deeper into the bath trying to relax my tight muscles.

A knock on the door awakes me from my thoughts. "It's me Grace, I talked to Luke and he says your mad at him?" I roll my eyes and hop out draining the bath before looking myself in the mirror.

My left eye is swollen and I can already see the grey starting to form around it. A bruise is forming on the left side of my jaw line and on my right ear. A black bruise on my arm and 3 on my legs. I look horrible.

I put on some of Graces pj clothes and brush my hair. "Yeah why?" I say opening the door, she stands up straight and frowns. "What happened to you?!" She says looking from my toes to the tip top of my head,

"I went in the fighting arena and beat 13 grown men" My wolf purrs in delight in my head knowing we can do some damage. "You know your the first female to step in there?" "Yeah because Luke thinks females are weak" I frown.

Grace puts her head down in shame, she knows it's true tho that's what her brother thinks of females. "Luke wants to talk to you it's VERY important" She says looking up again crossing her arms. I roll my eyes "Can't it wait?" "NO!" She yells. "Ok Ill go in the morning" I whisper rolling my eyes.

She smiles and walks to her bed. "Night!" She smiles before falling asleep with her head on the bed. I walk to her guest bedroom and tuck my self in bed.

What could be so important? Was it even important? It must be.

"GET UP!!!!!!!" "IM AWAKE IM AWAKE WHOS THERE" I shout standing up in a defence position. "Don't hurt me nooooooo" Grace laughs. I drop my hands by my sides and rub my eyes, "What do you want?" I yawn stretching my arms and legs. "It's 10am andddddd you still need to see Luke"

I groan and change into some comfy clothes and head to Luke's office not saying a word to grace. I Knock and Luke shouts "Come in Opal!" . I walk in slowly and take a seat on front of Luke's desk.

"I have something important to tell you, just promise not to freak" I in hail his scent calming me and nod my head. I'm still mad at him but I want to listen to his side.

"First of all, the girls and boys you saw plus my maid and the girls plus boys are down in the cellars for poising me with a tea that makes me do whatever they want me to do and I'm so sorry and know I always love you, now for another important matter,
I've recently got a call from an unknown number saying that they where going to come for you and take you home where you belong, they claim to be your parents but I can't say if they are. I'm getting my satellite person to track down the number and I recorded it I want to see if you remember anything" He grabs his phone a women in about her 30s speak first then a man around his 30s as well.

Lights.
Crying.
Mum...Dad.
Black Moon Pack.
Sorry.
We'll be back.

"Opal! OPAL!!!" "What?!" I snap. "Im sorry but I saw my mum dad, crying back Moon Pack, we'll be back, lights" I smile. "I think that might be your mum and dad" he grins smiling. "We don't know for sure" "Right I gotta go somewhere bye Luke!" I wave at him before heading to the training area.

I transform for about 6 hours then head back home.

Practice Makes Perfect? Am I Right?

~~~~~~~~~~
Practice Makes Perfect Chapter 12

If you enjoyed the chapter please leave a vote and comment!

Who else is mad at Luke? Saying females are weak! Look at your self Luke shame on you shame on you...

Who thinks it's good that Opal is training now?

AND THE BIG QUESTION...
Did opals parents actual call? Was it really them? And what was that vision thing?