5 - Red Eyes

Luke runs inside my hospital taking deep breaths. When he looks at my eyes he stops. He doesn't say a word. Why his he scared at looking at me I didn't do anything.

"I'm sorry" His all he says before pulling out silver.

Silver...The wolves weakness.

He wrap it up and puts it next to me and leaves. I realise I'm tied down because I cannot move my body. I scream out in pain as the silver finally hits me.

It burns like I'm being throw into fire and hurts like I'm getting cut left right and centre.

Luke P.O.V

Screams...My little angels...Screams. "Why..." Is all I can matter. "WHY THE HECK DID I DO THAT" I scream as I throw my desk across the room. I push all the books of the shelf and break the window.

Lucy opens the door with a short skirt on and a crop top...Typical.
"What do you want?" I growl. She walks closer and touches my nose. "What's wrong sweet cakes?" I slap her hand away she knows I have a mate.

She looks at me before grinning. She let's out a playful chuckle then kisses me. I'm shocked at first but kick her across the room quickly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Is all I hear before the door is ripped to shreds by Opal. Here eyes are red like before but she's not happy. And how did she do that with her bare hands? She not an alpha is she? Nah.

She looks at me before tackling Opal to the ground Lucy try's to get up but is restricted by Opal. I try to get Opal off Lucy before she regrets anything. But I'm meet by her hand.

I walk a couple steps backwards and look at her. She stands up and looks at me as Lucy try's to get her breath back. Opal growls and lunges at me pushing me to the ground.

She growls again before slapping me again. "Opal?" I ask her. She gets off me and then runs...

Opal P.O.V

I run run just keep running I can't stop. No. What I did was wrong but that wasn't me was it? No! It wasn't! I run into the forest and scream as loud as I can over and over again intill I've got no breath.

I hear a stick break and I instantly look Karline. I smell the air she alone. Silly Girl.

I transform into my white wolf I'm bigger then her just a little. She lunges at me but I easily doge and she hits a tree. I take this advantage and bite her neck. I bite her leg neck so she can't run. I claw her sides and then her face.

I watch her lifeless body lay there. I sniff the air. One down Two to go. I turn around to see the brown small male wolves. Easy.
I lunge at one and kill him almost instantly and then the second one.

I sniff the air just in case. But no there's no more. Better watch out Mr. I'm coming for you.

I run back in my wolf form scaring a couple of people from my mouth and the blood. I make my way up the stairs in my wolf form and find an empty room. I lock the door and transform back when I get into the room. I walk to the bathroom and strip.

I turn the water on and look at my self. My brown hair is messy and sticks all over my face. I'm covered in dirt and blood and my eyes are red. I step in the shower and let the hot water soothe my aching muscles.

The water goes cold and I turn it off and find a tight shirt and some shorts. Once I'm ready I'm Brush my teeth and walk out the room.

I walk down stairs and into the Kitchen no one is here. I grab a glass cup and pour some water in it before drinking the whole cup in one go. I go up to the fridge grab an apple and take a bite before sitting on the island.

The beta I've heard stuff about walks in. "You must be Luna Opal?" He says. I turn my head so he can't see my eyes. "Yeah" Is all I say. I see a red bandanna and slip it over my eyes and tie it tightly before looking at him.

"Why are you wearing that?" He chuckles. "Because I can" I say gripping on the island so I don't lose control again. "So, where's Alpha Luke shouldn't he be with you?" He asks grabbing some OJ.

I smile and speak "He's doing something" I say staring at the window. Kids play with there parents. I smell the air but my smile disappears. "The Black Moon" Is all I say before I shout. "EVERYONE INSIDE" Everyone's inside and I'm left alone outside.

"To bad it's just you" Luca Laughs. "I killed your Luna and two pack members what harm could you guys be?" I say as Luca and 6 other wolves appear out of the forest.

I crack my knuckles and smile. Luca growls and two wolves run at me. I kill them straight away. The other 4 run and I end up killing all of them with ease. Yeah I got some scratches? So it's not bad.

Another 8 Wolves lunge at me I kill 6 leavening me with 2. They both lunge at me and I knock one off sending it into a tree. I kill the one that was on top of me.

The last one lunges at me and rip its sides out. Luca growls but it's returned with a growl behind me. It's a big Black Wolf. Luke.
I growl at him and he steps back. ' this is my fight ' I say through the pack mind link meaning everybody heard that.

I turn my gaze back to Luca and he's running. Now this should be fun. I bite his neck and throw him against a tree far into the forest. I run to him and claw his face "HOW?" He yells. I rip the bandanna off and show him my eyes. He looks at me shocked before.

I end him forever...

~~~~~~~
Red Eyes | Chapter 5

Don't forget if you injoyed the chapter leave a comment and a vote!

Wow...Didn't expect that to happen. But I'm glad he's out of the picture.