13 - Meeting

I smile at myself in the mirror as I place a training bag next to me. Luke has every female that wants to be a warrior training, as I forced him to.

Yes we made up. I turn on the tap and cup my hands. I let the cold water fill my hands up before bending over and let the water splash against my face.

I turn the cold water off before picking my training bag up. I walk outside onto the field. Smiling faces greet me as I enter and I walk over to another friend I've made her name is...

Silver she has Ice blue eyes light blonde hair and a smile so bright you would never forget it. "Hey Silver!" I great her "Hey Opal! Gonna train with my group today?"

"You got the group today?"

"Yup! Alpha Luke said I can today and tomorrow"

"Yeah I will tomorrow, I've got some work to take care of and a meeting"

"Borrrriiinnnggg"

"I know but I have to bye!" I say kissing her cheek before running off to the pack house. I walk into my new office and sit at the desk rubbing my temples. This was going to be a long day.

As I finished up the last of my work a knock on my door is loud and clear. I sniff the air and smile. Grace. I haven't seen her often as she has as been hanging out with her mate lately I remember his name is uhh....Oh right Blake.

"Welcome yourself in Grace" Grace walks in smiling brightly as she seats in front of me. "You've got a meeting to go to" She frowns. I roll my eyes "Can they wait two minutes?" I chuckle she shakes her head. "C'mon" I groan as I stand up and follow her into the meeting room.

She takes a seat on the opposite side of me as I sit on the left side of Luke. A girl with purple hair and brown eyes sits beside me while a boy sits next to with blonde hair and brown hair.

Another Alpha sits open the other side of the table facing Luke with wide eyes. "You've grown lots" Luke chuckles. "Whatever" He smlies back. "I've heard you having trouble tracking down a phone call? By your lunas so called parents?" His face going blank.

"Yes, and since you are a well known Alpha for most things I was wondering if you could help us track this call?"

"Yes, I will be able to but there's a price..."

"And what would that price be Alpha Tiren"

"I want to take one of your pack members most preferred an omega"

"NO" I say standing up as I slam my fists against the table shaking it a bit. Everyone's eyes turn to me. "Then there's no deal" Alpha Tiren says turning back to Luke. "Opal come with me, Grace keep our guests entertained" Luke says standing up signing for me to follow him.

I huff before following him arms crossed. "I am not! Letting any of our pack members go"

"We have to, we need to find them"

"NO!!!"

"I'm sorry we are let's go back" Luke says walking back to the table. We sit back down and everyone goes silent. "We have decided---"

"I'll be going with you for 2 weeks" I say cutting Luke off standing in the process. Everyone again turns there gaze to me mouths wide open. "Well then its settled we will take your Luna to our pack for 2 weeks and we will help you trace the call" With nothing else to say he leaves with his ' GirlFriend ' and Beta.

"I'm guessing you didn't really agree on that did you?" Grace says eyeing us both. "No" Luke growls angrily facing me. "It's just two weeks, I can have someone accompany me?" I say smiling nervously.

"Oh! I've got an idea! I can go with her with Blake!" Grace smiled jumping up and down frantically. "Fine...But I'm sending two guards for each of you" Luke whispers but loud enough for us to hear.

Grace squeals so loud I have to cover my ears with Luke. "We need to go shopping!"

Here we go again.

~~~~~~
Meeting | Chapter 13

Don't forget if you injoyed this chapter leave a comment and vote!

Well.....Ok? I DUNNO well I can tell where gonna have a grumpy Luke Hahahah..Ha?

Oh ok well to da questions!

Why did Opal not want anyone else going?

Why did Opal says she wants go?

There has to be a reason!