14 - Heat

We had just arrived home with at least 1,000 bags from shopping JUST for clothes, this girl is insane!

I fold a hoodie and place it inside my suitcase smiling at myself. I get to go to another pack this is gonna be fun! I think to myself. I shut my suitcase and zip it up before placing it down on the floor and wheeling it to the door.

Xan, Marrie, Josh, Max, Jan and Leo where coming with us as our guards I had, Leo and Max while Blake and Grace had the others.

Luke lays on the bed one hand beside him while the others covers his face.
He's so cute! "I'll only be gone for 2 weeks" I reassure him for the hundredth time "I know" he mumbles. I remove his arm and gives him a peck on his lips before pulling away smiling.

"I'm leavening in an hour, so wanna go downstairs for dinner?" He groans sitting up tilting his head up wards. "Sure" He smiles standing up grabbing my hand and leads me out the door.

We sit down at the small table in the kitchen just looking at each other smiling.

After a while we eat and I say my goodbyes. I open the jeep door jumping in the back inhaling deeply, I guess I was kinda nervous. I look out the jeep window as Alpha Tiren starts up the engine and hits on the gas.

I look up at the sky, stars and the moon shinning up above making sure we where alright and everything would be alright. I switch my gaze to the trees that sway in the wind as we rush pass them.

The sound of the crickets clicking and howls from other wolves feeling the empty silence of the car.

I look at the cars clock 7:34pm it reads, this was gonna be a long trip.

Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. "Stop poking me" I mumble not wanting to wake up the sun beams throw whatever it's hinging throw and the sound of doors opening and closer go throw my ears.

"Wake up Opal where here" Grace whispers in my ears, "5 more minutes" I mumble again before my door opens and I land on the dirt floor. My eyes open his shake but close again once I realise how tired I am. Grace groans before I'm thrown over her shoulder and she starts talking but it sounds so far away wow I'm so *yawn* tired.

Comfy bed, sun down ahhh this is the life. Wait. WHAT WHERE AM I. I sit up panicking looking around the room for any clue. Was I stolen?!! Flash backs of what happened in the morning came back as well as my heart beat went back to its steady rhythm singing it's own song.

Grace slowly opens the door and breaths out a shaky breath. "Your awake, Did I wake you up?" She smiles closing the door. I shake my head no patting the spot beside me as she sits down.

"You know you've been out for a long time and it's 6pm ya know"

"It is! But I feel fine, just a bit hot that's all"

"I don't think that's the problem, I think your in heat"

"What's heat?" I say rising a brow. "Heat is where your scent is much stronger and un mated males try to mark you" I gasp.

Pain, a sharp pain. "AHHHH" I scream. "It's starting"

Grace P.O.V

I had ran a bath for Opal and put her in it. I wanted to make sure no males came near her. I locked the bathroom door and her bedroom door.

Blake?

Yes sweetie?

Tell Alpha Tiren Opal is starting Heat, All males need to leave the 3 floor even bettter the house say something Barbecue or something!

On it! Be careful

Always am kisses

I pace back and forth in Opals room her screams from the bathroom hurting my ears. "G-Grace"

"Yes Opal?"

"Water, Hot"

"Okay" I open the door picking her up and placing her on the cold sink drying out the bath before refilling it. I place her back in it before rapidly searching through the cabinet.

Toothpaste no. Toothbrush no. Shampoo no. Conditioner no. Soap no. Earbuds no. Twizers no. Tampons no. Masking spray YES!

I pulling it out before un winding it and poring it all over Opal. I smell the air. It's worked a little. I go back to the cabinet and grab the earbuds. Covering it with her scent I tell her I will be back and go outside into the back yard. I run into forest with no one noticing yet.

I place the earbuds down before running back inside unnoticed. I refill the bath again and cover her in masking spray again before laying on her bed. I sigh this was going to be a loooonnnngggg 2 days.

I wash Opal picking her up laying her on the bed. As she sleeps. Every now and then she groans in pain but she's ok.

I open the window letting the cold breeze of the night filling my lungs. I look up to the MoonGodness and pray that everything will be ok. Opal groans again her eyes fluttering open.

"It's too hot in here" She mumbles moving from her heated spot. She falls asleep again pretty fast and I head to the bathroom. Grabbing a empty spray bottle I put some water in there and sit next to Opal. I spray the water over hear face, arms and legs rubbing it in softly.

Someone knocks on the door softly. "It's me Blake" I smile. "I can't let you in just in case" The smile disappears off my face as I spray Opal again. "Right, Just want to say the Alpha has everyone sleeping at there houses, some people didn't have houses soooo they have to sleep her but don't worry there females"

"Thanks Blake"

"No problem kisses"

"Kisses"

I sigh as I get up to refill the spray bottle again. I spray her twice again before drifting out in my own dreams.

The sun dances along my eyelids. Another beautiful day. I open my eyes but I'm standing in a forest. A beautiful one in fact,

Trees surround a pond that has mushrooms and white moon flowers swaying around it. I look up to see the moon staring down at me. A women around her 30s appears in front of me and smiles.

"Hello Grace my darling" She says "Who are you?" It was whispered but loud enough to be heard. "I am the MoonGodness I cannot tell you my name but I need to give you a message" She smiles. I nod eagerly.

"Take care of her shall she save us all from the war that waits ahead of us" She says looking down, "Who's her?" I shriek "You'll know, just wait and don't tell anyone what I have said to you, you have done a good job at helping her"

"What?" Just like that she floats up into the sky all alone. "WAIT NO DONT GO!"

"Grace, I'm not going any where"

~~~~~
Heat | Chapter 14

Don't forget if you liked this chapter to leave a comment and vote!

OOooOOOooo New P.O.V! It's Graces cool! Yup just trying something new!

Questions time!

Why did the MoonGodness go to Grace?

How did she?

And who is the her she's talking about?