15 - What's It Like Having A Family?

Opal P.O.V

"Grace?" I whimper shutting my eyes tightly. "I'm awake don't worry, I got some water"

I sit up smiling grabbing the water from her hands silently thanking her before gulping it down in one go. "I feel a lot better" I smile at her. She nods her head and pours some more water passing it over to me.

She drops two pills in it and I raise a brow. "It'll help your heat, so it won't hurt as much" "Thanks!" I smile at her gulping down the water again. I stand up whipping my mouth heading over to the bathroom stripping out of the bikini she put me in.

I turn on the water for the bath grabbing some shampoo and conditioner I hop in and wash my hair. The cold water feels good as it sits along my body. Pushing the water down and upwards so it creates a small wave. I fill like a kid again. Like I have a mother and father. Siblings and I'm just having a bath alone. Like my mother would come in any second to help me and give me bath toys.

A smiling caring mother. That cups her hands grabs water and drops it over your head. Helping you with washing your hair while you play with the toys she gave you. Then she tells you how much she loves you and how you'll always be her pup no matter what.

Tapping your nose she stands up and grabs a toothbrush helping you brush your teeth before dressing you and draining the bath. She tucks you in bed and kisses you goodnight reads you a story before leavening you alone again, but you still feel like she's still there.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as Grace walks in slowly. Before she can speak I do. "What's it like having a family?" She looks at me co fused then remembers my past.

"Having a family is having a home, people who care for you and you care for them. Even when the moon takes them away they'll always be with you. Luke is my brother he means the world to me as well as my mother and father. There always in my heart and mind no matter what, If you get hurt or you need help with something your mother and father or even sibling will always be there. As much as people say they hate there sisters or brothers because they are mean. You'll always love them forever whether you like it or not. It's like a mate your mother and father are the moon and sun as they help each other, your the earth and your sibling are the stars. They'll always be there and they'll never go away"

Hot tears roll down my face as I sit there in the bath crying. Is that even possible?!
I wish I had a family. I smile at that thought. A family A home.

A scream. My scream. Way to ruin the moment heat. Here we go again...

~~~~~
What's it like having a family? | Chapter 15

Don't forget if you liked this (short) chapter leave a comment and vote!

Awwww so true!

Sorry for short chapter guys!