23 - War?

I stare at him in shock of what he just did. He marked me. Without permission. "Get the hell out" I say slowly and sternly "Opal don't look away from me" He says as my eyes wounded to the other side of the room.

"Get. Out" I say raising my voice "No Love , I won't" I growl at him for using the word love, still not looking at him. He grabs my wrists and place me on the wall. I don't look at him. "God dammit Opal LOOK AT ME" Luke growls "GET OUT LUKE LEAVE ME BE" I growl looking into is eyes.

"GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT" I say trashing around. I know I didn't want to but he marked me without permission. "You know you don't want to" He says sternly "How...GET OUT OF MY HEAD" I say building a stone wall. "GET OUT" I scream as he his flung to the back of the room. His body hitting the wall next to the door.

A white wall glows around me and Luke try's to smash it over and over again his mouth moves but I can't hear anything he is saying. Grace walks in and looks at me then Luke then the ball.

She walks up to it and touching it but her hand falls right through. She takes a step in and turns around and watches Luke fall to the ground. She walks up to me with curiosity "What happened?" She asks "I...Don't...Know he just marked me and I was screaming then this happened.

"O..K" She turns around look around. She breaths in and out then her eyes shot wide open

"Rouges And Vampires"

~~~~~~~~
Chapter 26 - War?

OMG THIS IS SO SAD!! BUT AMAZING AS WELL!!!
This was the very last chapter of this book! But don't worry...

Read the next chapter to find out some awesome ad exciting news.