16 - Surprize Visit

It's been along time since my heat ended aka 2 days. Alpha Tiren said there would be another Alpha and Luna coming today and dress up well, so that's what I'm doing with Grace.

"You really don't have to, go spend time with Blake" I sigh there's no way she's leavening is there? "I'll see him at the dinner it's fine!" She giggles picking up some foundation. She dabs it on me smashing it into my face.

Next lipstick then hair. She does a bun leavening some hair out, making  a platt with the extra hair before rapping that around it as well. Grace throws a white dress and then leaves. I pick up and put it one it's really pretty!

It's a white plain dress with a V cut at the back of the dress.

I finish putting it on before heading back into my room where Grace is wearing a red flower dress that flows down to her knees

I finish putting it on before heading back into my room where Grace is wearing a red flower dress that flows down to her knees. I smile at her she's just so damn cute.
"Time to go!" She smiles opening the door for me. I put on my brown heels and walk out with her trying to not look like a fool.

Once we make our way down our guards are already seated along with the rest of the pack and there Alpha. I sit down and look at everyone around the table. "Everyone quiet down!" Alpha Tiren yells and it goes silent you could here a pin drop or someone smiling!

He whispers something to his beta and he stands up ( the beta ) He goes to the door and nods at Alpha before opening the door.

A female around her 30s with brown hair and green eyes plus a male around his 30s as well has dark brown hair and blue eyes. They look around the room, like there looking for someone or something. Then there eyes land on me.

The female has tears brewing in her eyes the male eyes are open along with his mouth. The beta asks them something but I can't hear what, but the female nods her head up and down fast while the male just nods his head once.

There eyes never taken off me the beta comes up to me and smiles. "We've found your parents" I look at my ' Parents ' in shock. But how? How do we know it's true? I stand up and walk over to the them as the Beta goes and sits next to Alpha Tiren.

I stand in front of them capturing ever single piece of hair and movement. I smile so hard my mouth starts to hurt so bad. I hug them both pressing there cheeks to mine. They hug me back to my mum sobbing on to my shoulder while my dad just hugs me.

We finally pull away and we sit back down. My parents now sit beside me on either side of me always glancing at me every now and then. After dinner I tell them where my bedroom is and tell them I'll be up in a sec before hugging them goodbye.

I walk up to Alpha Tiren who's just told someone to go away. "Thank you so much, but are you sure there my parents?"

"No problem I said I would do this, and yes I'm 100% sure"

"Thanks again this means a lot"

"Again no problem by the way, you'll be going back to your pack tomorrow with your mother and father"

"Really?! Great!"

"Bye Alpha Tiren!"

"Goodbye Opal"

I run back up to my room feeling so happy, I've got a family. I hug my parents tight telling them never let go ever again and they nod there heads.

"Ok so what's the deal? Why did you guys leave me?" They look at each other before my mum speaks.

" It was along time ago when I had you 18 years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday. I had just given birth to you and we couldn't stay at the hostipal so we took you to our home, it was raining while we where walking so we went as fast as we could. You got sick but we had no money for medicine, soon later the Alpha took our house down and we where forced to move to the human village. We looked around for work but you where still sick not getting any better, We soon decided this wasn't going to work and we had to take you somewhere safe, I could smell a storm brewing up so we had no choice but to go to the closest pack to get you safe, The storm came earlier then expected. We had made our way to the Black Moon pack after two days which is saying a lot. We where friends with the beta and we new things weren't good there but we decided to keep you there intill we could come back. We spent 18 years building our new pack up. When we came back to the Black Moon Pack, the beta said what had been done to you and he tried to stop and he had helped you escape at least twice but he didn't want to get caught so he stopped helping you and he became a monster like the Alpha. But you had escaped and once he realised how bad the Alpha really was he went soft again. But he's gone to the moon now since the Alpha heard everything, we've spent months looking for you Hun" My mum says tears at the verge of falling same with my dad.

"I never new" I say my voice coming out cracked and broken from the hot tears spilling down my face along with my parents. We hold onto each other tight my father speaking up for the first time. "Well never leave you again"

~~~~
Chapter 16 - Surprise Visit

Don't forget if you in joyed this chapter leave a do,meet and vote!

Awww so cute! She finally has fam!

Do you guys think something is off? I don't 😊.

So question timeeeeeeee nahhh just kidding kiddo I just realised they are so close in spelling ANYWAYS

Me: Hello!
My Wolf: Go away
Me: Your mean
My Wolf: Your Annoying
Me: How?
My Wolf: YOU WONT BEE UPDATING ON MON, WED AND FRI ANYMORE!!!
Me: Sorry, I'll only be updating on Mondays and Fridays.

Yes I will only be updating on Mondays and Fridays sorry about that!

Question Time! ( I did numbers cause I can )

1.  Do you think something is off?

2. Who's your favourite character? ( I wanna know )

3. Who likes her parents?

That's all intill next time!