17 - Bullets

Play the song when Opal  start singing! JUST OPAL PEOPLE THANKS!

I pull the jeep door open in bracing the smell of my pack, I open my ears and everyone is out along with our guards and bags. I run up to where Luke is standing and hug him tightly I'm pretty sure I killed him his arms dropped.

I giggle at my self and let go as Luke starts to panting. Making me giggle again "Luke this is my mother and father!" I smile gesturing at my parents to come forward. Without hesitation my mother wraps her arms around Luke. When she lets go of him my father comes up and the do to ' bro hug thingy ' .

"It's nice to meet you! I'm Ella Orgin and this is my husband Jake Orgin" She smiles giving Luke one more hug before letting go again. "The pleasure is all mine Mr. & Mrs. Orgin" Luke smiles, I swear that smile is worth a million dollars. Not like I would ever sell it tho!

"Please call me Ella and my hubby Jake! " She says sticking out her hand as well as my father.

After we finish introducing I head back to mine and Luke's room to un pack as I place the piece of clothing arms snake there way around me. "Luke what are you doing?" I smile to myself putting my suitcase up before turning around to face Luke.

Red eyes, Black Hair. THE ROUGE ITS BACK!! I open my mouth and scream but it's muffled as he covers my mouth. He moves closer to my ear and whispers "Shhh, we wouldn't anyone to hear you would we?" He pulls away along with is hand.

I stand frozen un aware of what exactly is happing. The next thing I know a deep loud scream comes from my mouth as a sharp pain enters my neck and I fall to darkness.

Luke P.O.V

I watch as Opals mother starts to pull all different ingredients out of the cabinet, she said she was going to make her famous recipe she called it ' BonFru ' weird name is all I can say.

I couldn't help but get the smallest bad vibe off her parents. But I just shoved it off. "So sonny boy how you treating my daughter?" Her dad says tapping my shoulder sitting down.

"Good, She's amazing and so sweet it's sad to think that she had to go throw that"

"I cannot agree more boy"

"As long as my daughter is happy I'm happy"

Her mother comes in side with a huge plateful of food before a deathing scream washes our ears. Ella drops the plate standing still as Jake stand up unaware of anything.
I race up to our room spinning into the bathroom Opal is not to be found. I go into the closet and there's blood on the floor with a note. I bend down and touch the blood with my fingers before smelling the blood, that's Opal. A low growl escapes my lips while reading the note.

Better Watch Who You Trust - Bullets

Who is Bullets?

Where's mate! My my wolf growls at me, ' Someone's taken her and I plan to find out! '
YOU BETTER.

2 weeks later | ( What happens when your an author and your to lazy XD ! )

Opal doesn't talk any more as her voice box was damaged, the doctor said there is a 95%  chance of her voice surviving witch is amazing! But she can't use her voice right now.

Opal sits on my lap as we discuss a note that was throw in the room with Opals blood. "I want to see the note!" Opal writes on her new notepad.

Opal P.O.V

" I want to see the note!" I write down on my new notepad for some reason he won't let me see the note mean I know right? Silver who is now the beta picks up the note and hands it to me. "SILVER" Luke yells. WhileI read the note .

Memories float back into my room like waves crashing down. "Silver everyone else leave!" Everyone leaves and I already have dropped the note

" Along long it was a fever, A cold sweat hot-headed believer, I put my hands in the air and said show me something, he said If you dare come a little closer"

"Around and around and around and around we go..." I join in. He smiles as he stops singing but I don't, "ohhhh tell me now tell me now tell me you know" I finish off the chores along.

He stares at me in disbelief as I smile and smirk. "Your voice it's beautiful sing another song please darling?" He asks. I take a water bottle and smirk while shaking my head.

"Please?" I look at Luke he has puppy eyes of course.

" I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight
Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound
Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby even when the musics gone, gone "

I stop there and smile as Luke pulls me in for one of his soft passionate kisses.

~~~~
Chapter 17 - Bullets

Don't forget if you in joyed this chapter leave a comment and vote!

Who's Bullet? That's what I wanna know and the only question we have today!

Good day and goodnight!