4. Dreadful

It's already 6 in the morning. I only had few hours of sleep. I still feel tired but I have to get up and take a bath.

I saw and held my dagger that was placed on the bedside and I examined it with my cold fingers. It has been cleaned and sharpened. My name's inscribed on the handle. It was designed for me by Dad as a gift for my 18th birthday. "Thanks, dad," I whispered to the air. I set aside the thick blanket and get off to fix the bed.

Last night, I had acquainted with Scion and Sovran. They were both fresh veterinarian graduates, but they still managed to treat my wounds with human medicines. They are here for their new project and for a vacation out of the city.

I took a deep breath and stand up taking a robe and a towel from the chair and searched for a bathroom. I guess they're still asleep so I have to find it myself. I went outside and found a separated structure.

Brrrr! I shivered and tucked the thick robe and towel around my body. Sagada and Neronia are very similar to the cold temperature. It reached nine degrees centigrade at its lowest and twenty is the warmest while in Fondes its lowest temperature was sixteen degrees and twenty-five degrees was its warmest.

"I guess that's the bathroom." I went to it and opened the door. It's still dark and the room is darker. I groped on the wall searching for the switch. I turned it on and entered. It's a wide unbelievable bathroom. The toilet's in a separate room. There's a wide tub with a pool of water. "There's a faucet near it." I opened the faucet and it released a hot steaming water.

"Wow." I drained the water from the tub and replaced it with hot water mixed with cold one. "Perfect!" I got naked and bathed in it. It's so relaxing. I looked around and found soap, shampoo, and a bubble bomb.

'Hey.' There's a basket full of red rose petals. 'Hmm...' I thought for a while. 'Ah! Whatever!' I walked towards the basket and poured the petals into the tub until it was emptied. I don't care if they will get angry.

 I don't care if they will get angry

"Ahh.." it's so relaxing that played with the warmth of the water and beautiful petals and after a while I didn't realize I fell asleep.

*splash*

I was awakened by the noise of dripping and big waves of water. I opened my eyes and saw that someone's in the bath with me.

"Oh!" I grabbed some bubbles and petals to cover myself.

"What? I've already seen that for a hundred times. You have nothing to hide." He smirked at me and looked away.

"Shut up!" I splashed some water on him. I'm not even wearing anything! I looked for my towel and robe but I can't find it. "Scion?!"

"I hanged them near the door." He said with his closed eyes while feeling the warmth of the water.

"How dare you." I resisted myself from shouting. My blood is rushing towards my brain again. 'He's really annoying.' Last night, he was disappointed with me about my opinion. He even accused me as a troublemaker. How could he say that?! His insults were left deep in my heart causing a hole to be formed that doesn't easily heal.'