15. Dear Lonely

"Damn that woman! Why does she have to attend a party and get herself drunk?!" I furiously punched the trunk of the tree where I am hiding.

'I kept following her even outside of her university until she gets home. Glad she didn't notice Sovran doesn't come to her anymore.'

'And now she goes into trouble again. Shit! Why does she have to do that?!'

 Shit! Why does she have to do that?!'

I started walking while thinking deep. 'Maybe, maybe it's because she feels lonely. She has few friends and now she's expanding her social life. She's trying to get rid of the loneliness she feels. She's trying to get rid of the bad memories she had after I left her.'

*sigh*

'I'm sorry Brazen. I feel the same way. I feel lonely too. But I'm getting close to getting Rogue's trust. I easily got her attracted.'

'We were trained how to fool women for our work's sake. But we have to be trained avoiding ourselves to be seduced too. We don't get easily attracted by any women, or else, our mission will fail.'

'We have to be prepared and trust no one because everyone is a threat to us.'

*ring! Ring!*

"Hello, Chief?" I answered my phone's caller.

"Major Lush, how is the mission going?"

"Don't worry Cap, I'm getting close to her. After a week, I'll propose to her."

"Make sure she won't suspect why all of a sudden, a stranger asked her in marriage. We'll cover all the expenses. But don't waste any of it. We're all counting on you."

He ended our conversation.

What am I feeling right now? I'm getting horny because it's been so long since I had sex with someone. I can't call it a sex with Brazen because I haven't inserted mine in hers. She only rubbed it until we both exploded.

It's time to forget about her. Now let's get me into reality.

I went to the places where a bunch of different bars was clustered, Nevada town and Ampersand. I found Ampersand as the better one and saw a lady resembling Brazen. She's alone on the bar counter and I joined her.

"Hi. I'm Tatum." I introduced myself and waited for hers.

"Lei." She offered her hand and I shook it with mine. Her hands were soft and supple and knew she never lifts a thing.

"Lei, why are you alone? Is it okay to you that I asked? Am I bothering you- mmm!" I didn't continue for she pulled my face and kissed me. "Oh!"

"I'm here to have fun and find someone to fuck with. Are you-" I did the same to shut her mouth. Well, I want her to feel comfortable and have no plans of letting her go this night. "You're such a bad boy. I like you." She grits her teeth while saying her words. Our faces were nearly touching and I smell the alcohol on her breath.