52. The Head Hunter

"Mmm..."

My eyes are trying hard to open but my vision is stirring

My eyes are trying hard to open but my vision is stirring. I held my stomach trying to sit up.

"Mmm!" I covered my mouth to stop throwing up while looking around to see where I am.

'This room doesn't look familiar. Where could I be?' I tried to remember what happened but it's only making me worse.

"Mmm!" The door is the only way to get out and get rid of this vomit. When I tried to stand up from the comfy bed, the corner of my eyes found a sink covered with papers and clothes.

!!!

I removed it and quickly released all of the bad things that want to come out of my body.

"Gwaaark!" My stomach cramps up in pain as the food I have consumed is forcing itself out.

*blag*

My thighs and legs folded down the floor and I sit while catching my breath and wiped the sweat all over my face with the clothes that I'm holding.

'Hey! How rude of you! That's not yours!' I scolded myself as I stand up to hang the cloth on the railing of the bed.

"Shit!" I shake my head when I remembered I should have been outside, doing my turn in the game.

...

I reached the battleground and joined the crowd to watch the event.

It was number five's turn and the game is going to start yet. I reported to Yuda, Sovran and the others to include me in the list.

"Are you sure you can do it?" Sovran checks on my neck and head. "You're having a fever."

"I said I'm fine." I seriously stated. "I'm not a baby; you're not a babysitter either. Put me in the list." I left them and joined the trainees watching one of our mates to defend him for the challenge.

"This was the best challenge I saw in real life I couldn't believe I'm a participant." Chi, one of the female trainees recites to me with excitement. "What's your number?"

I showed her my number and she nods slowly with an open mouth saying 'okay, I see,' silently.

"Who did you slept with last night?" Someone bumped its shoulder to Chi as greeting. Now she reminds me of the event last night.

"Eh?" Chi blushed with the intruder's question. "Lina, stop it. Everything was a mistake, remember? Only one of us has succeeded the challenge." She scolded at Lina and looks at the event that was happening. The fighter at the fighting ground was already knocked out.

"The man didn't make it." I shook my head as I watch the collectors carry our mate's unconscious body.

"Oh come on, point me who the guy is." The ladies beside me didn't stop arguing until Chi finally described who the man he was with that night. "Is he that hot guy with a scar on his right hand?"