25. Flowers of Hope

January 1, 2018, the first morning of the year, I woke up to see that the space beside me is empty.

*sigh*

I thought it was real. Last night, my sisters, cousins and I got very drunk that I don't even remember how I got in my room.

Scion visited me, I thought everything was real, carrying me towards my room, taking all off my clothes and kissing me from head to toe. The only light we had was from the street light and the moon. Why does my body feel swollen?

"Ah..."

It really hurts even down my pubic area. I couldn't stand that I was stuck on the bed. Scion might have been secretly entered my room and raped me the entire night because of the pain all over my body but my window is closed and I wasn't naked.

Impossible!

"Scion? I missed you. But I have to forget all about you."

Maybe I'm just getting horny. I haven't had sex for almost ten months and I really missed it. I'm just getting delusional that I was believing that I had sex with him. 'Oh, should I invite Moe?'

No, it would be rude to him.

No, it's not.

"Moe?" Speaking of Moe, he called me through the phone.

"Hi, Brazen! My mom and dad are inviting you to dinner. Will you accept it?"

That night, I arrived at their house. His father is pure Indian mixed with Aryan race which explains why their skin isn't the same with the usual Indian skin. His mom is a Filipina who works as a fashion designer overseas.

Eric, Moe's older brother has a sweet daughter named Ash and is raising her alone. Their family is warm and friendly towards me like how my family welcomed him.

After dinner, Moe took my hand and went upstairs to his room.

"Mmmh..." He suddenly pushed me on the door, kissing me from my lips down to my neck. I resisted and looked him in the eyes. "We can't. They'll hear us." I scolded him and set him aside. "Wow, you're such a brat." The shelves surrounding his room is filled with Adidas and Timberland shoes when realizing that it's more expensive than Nike, I think I'm going to faint.

"I'm crazy over these shoes. I earned money through different things like selling Eric's junks from the car show, modeling in Adidas and Timberland and blogging over the internet. Please stop calling me a jerk." He threw himself on the bed and I lied down beside him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that." I hugged his side and he kissed my head.

"Brazen." He raised his arm and lean his head on his palm while staring down at me. His slim and long fingers played the strands of my hair.

"Stop." I stepped away from the bed when he cupped my breast and played my skin with kisses. "Your family will be displeased."

"Just keep quiet." He whispers and pulled me again. "I'll take you back to your house and we'll have our quality time."

*sigh*

"Okay."

We went to my room after saying goodbye to his parents. As my door closed, he quickly pressed his body to me against the wall and locked the door.

"Mmmhh..." He pulled down my hair and showered my neck with tickling kisses that I gripped his both arms in pleasure. "Ah..."