59. Thunder Clouds

It was a cat and mouse hunt and I'm not the mouse aymore. Today, the game is now on them. Funny, isn't it? The scumbags who has been torturing my husband since he was a kid has never stopped doing their worst that they have hurt and destroyed many people including me and my family.

Money is the only thing that matters to them so today, I was shoving it now infront of their tied bodies.

"Pathetic, isn't it? How will you be able to use this money that you have scummed and plundered from the lives of others if you'll end up rotting in hell?" I counted the bundled money that were in a brief case but stopped and unbundled it before throwing it on their faces.

"What are you going to do now? Spend it for the rest of your life, huh?" Victoria spits the blood on me that I ended up beating her face again.

"I'm not like you, idiots! I can spend this for my son's future but I'm not that tempted to do it." I chuckled while putting the bundles back to the brief case. "An animal shelter will be a better place to put these. For my son, I'd rather shed my blood working hard rather than stealing."

"Hah! As if you have the guts!" Draco smirked on the other side and I rolled my eyes. "You seduced Scion because you were expecting on his inheritance, am I right?" He chuckled again and my blood start to boil.

*thud*

The dagger quickly struck the chair he's sitting on where its blade was already touching Draco's balls.

"Does it hurt? Oh, I'm sorry." My lips widened with a mocking smile while I roughly removed the dagger.

"Aaaaah!" He screamed crazily in pain that I laughed with pleasure. "You are lunatic! Damn you! Damn you, bitch!" He screamed while staring at his blood stained pants.

"Lunatic?" I mockingly glanced at Victoria and her eyes were already wet with fear. "I told you, I already lost my head."

"No, no, Brazen! Please! Please it is not too late! Give us a chance! I will give you everything!" She tries to free herself from being tied on the chair while pleading on me.

"You both thought that you can always get away with everything that you have done." I smirked while slowly shaking my head while holding the pistol. "You both have gone too far."

"Wait, there's something I have to say." While chasing his breath with fear, Draco tries to relax. "Tell my son that I was sorry."

"Who? Sovran? He doesn't deserve to know!" I screamed in laughter without considering his sincerity and the emotional pain he's going through.

Anger and vengeance has taken the better of me that I lost my sanity.

...

*thunder claps*

"Hmmm..." Damn, I woke up again with the sound of the thunder. I stare at the dark clouds and the rain was still raging.

"Mom-mommy." I heard Czar's voice and faced him from behind. "Mm- mommy."

I smiled and kissed his head and put him back to sleep. My eyes couldn't stop watching at him. He really looks like his father. Maybe this is what he looks like when he was still a toddler and when he was a baby.

"Your dad will finally come home." I whispered to his ear before I fell asleep.

No more danger, fear or shits that will be coming but it won't be complete if Scion will not come home. Of course, I am planning on bringing him back but I knew my family will never allow me to be gone again. They can feel that something is wrong with me. There's something really wrong but I don't want them to know what I have done.