10. Drink, Love, Fight!

I didn't join the two last night. It's not that I don't trust them but my head really hurts. Now, it is gone and I woke up early and sit on the edge of my bed. My heart aches and I pouted my lips because I missed Scion and he never even sent me a single message.

"Oh, Brazen! Wake up!" I screamed at myself. Who am I to him anyway? I rolled my eyes. 'Stop acting like a baby!'

*knock knock!*

I hear our main door being knocked by someone. 'Who the hell comes here early in the morning? It's too early in the morning?!' I silently moved out into the room and hear what's going on.

'It's Scion! He's blablahblah what so ever!' I came closer to hear more and then-

*blog blog blog!*

Oh no! My stomach complained! I held it with my hands; I'm wearing nothing but a thin cream sleeveless tank and a thin gray pajama.

"Oh, it's our baby! Come on here. Mister Scion came over to say thanks. Take a cup of coffee." Mom pulled me and takes a cup of hot coffee for me. I looked at Scion and covered my chest with my arms while holding the steaming cup.

"Brazen," he came closer and I can feel his warm breath on my face. I gasped for air as his face comes nearer, closer, and warmer. Mom was busy making another cup of coffee.

'Oh my goodness, is he going to kiss me while mom is in here?'

"Go up and fix yourself." He whispered with a to my face. He's too close for me to see his beauteous features and I want to watch more of the enchanting sight without blinking my eyes but the warm sight, the awaited kiss, and his presence was gone in an instant. He wasn't gone, he just pulled himself away and lean on the side of the table while crossing his arms over his chest.

I nodded and went back to my room with my face burning hot like I was slapped. 'That was so embarrassing.'

When I came back all of them are outside laughing at Scion's jokes. Where's Sovran? I wonder what happened to that guy.

"Brazen, where are you going?!" Mom shouted at me when I was already away from them.

"Just around here. I'll come back later!" I said as I gave a hand signal with my words.

"Don't take long! We'll have our breakfast soon!"

I continued walking with no turning back. The sun will start to warm up and I still clutched in my jacket for warmth.

*sigh* *brrrr!*

My jacket's not enough to resist this cold. I continued walking while watching the scenery around me. This place looks like a painting on a canvas. I wish I can paint it. Yeah, when I was a kid, I dreamed to become a fine arts student, painting humans, animals, everything but as I grew up, it seemed like it's beyond my reach.