67. The edge of Loneliness, The Threat Arises

The day of my departure came. Scion and I arrived at the mansion. Czar was very happy and we immediately went in the secret room. He noticed my round tummy so I explained that he will be having a sibling. He felt excited about it.

We got tired that night and slept in my bed. When the morning came, Scion woke me up to prepare myself. He didn't mention why but I still took a bath and use the dress he prepared for me. It was a fine sleeveless yellow silk dress that's comfortable for my bump and a green cardigan to warm my arms.

After I was done with my make up, I checked on Czar if Chelsea was done dressing him. We have breakfast first before leaving the house.

"Where are we going?" I glanced at him with a sweet smile while he drives. Czar was at the backseat with Chelsea.

"It's a surprise so just relax." Though he started to act a little bit nice, the thought of him taking away my child still didn't fade. Today, my plan is to trap him where he will finally love me and there's no need for separation.

We entered a large black tall gate and he parked outside of a tall building. When we got out of the car, I read that it was a government office.

"Mom? Dad?" When we arrived at the final door inside the building, I was surprised to see my family waiting behind it. Everyone of them were glad to see me and it won't be complete without Sovran. "What is this?" I glanced at Scion while he's carrying Czar.

"Let's get married again. I don't want my baby to be born a bastard." He smiles and gave Czar to dad. My smile fades after realizing the problem again. He has a point and I won't let it be wasted.

When the ceremony started until the exchange of rings, I knew it was him who took the ring from my necklace. He also stole mine last night when I fell asleep. Damn, this guy is doing the way he used to be.

'Like a thief in the night.'

After we signed the papers and kissed each other with just a smooch we went directly to the mansion and a buffet was waiting for us. He has also invited Chief, Alejandro, Arima and Jude. He also has some few visitors from his business and someone has kept on bothering me.

"My name is Lei." A tall and intriguing slender woman approached me with a formal smile and when she noticed my womb, it fades from her face and she walked away. Well, from the way she looked at me, I felt the tension that she's someone I have to be careful with my mouth. Lei, the girl that Scion nearly married. I knew she would never accept her defeat and I have to be careful.

She's really not that pretty but her elegance is what's making her attractive. I wonder why Scion still invited this woman in our wedding party. I felt very much in trouble.

"What's wrong, Brazen?" Mom noticed that I wasn't feeling good. I was in a very deep thought that I stopped socializing.

"Scion was being occupied by Lei. She has no plan of letting him go." We glanced at Scion who's busily talking to Lei and she glances at me with a smirk.

" We glanced at Scion who's busily talking to Lei and she glances at me with a smirk