New Students

I got ready for school after slamming my fist on the alarm.

I have barley anyone here to live with me.

There's my dad. After mom died we had to find a way to pay bills for both the house and his restaurant.

I know what your thinking. Why dose he have to struggle to keep both open?

While we were selling a lot of food and making a lot of money there still wasn't enough to keep them going.

Which is why I got a job at the most high paying job there is here.

That's where my step mom, Alli, comes into view.

We live in a huge ass house because of her money. I hate her. She's rich. Stupid. Stuck up. Thinks very highly of herself. Calls her workers idiotic and that the need to get surgery on their brain.

She tries to be mother material but it never seems to work. I always wondered why they got together.

Then there's the one who left this family without word.

My brother, Jackson. He left the family when mom died. We were really close until he just..... Poofed. Then we grew apart.

I was eating cereal when Alli came in.

"No I don't want that offer try to make them raise the price!"

She walked over and set the phone down.

"Get (Y/N), sleep well?"

I shoved another spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

"Uhm....."

It became awkward silence for her.

"Your going to be late for school so-"

I put the spoon down and placed both my earphones in my ears and began playing my ears.

I was listening to BLACKPINK's As If Its Your Last.

I got up After finishing my cereal and grabbed my backpack, walking to the door and leaving.

I arrived at school and walked to my locker, grabbing my books before I went to class.

It was the normal day at school. Music playing through my headphones as I ignored my teachers.

Sitting in a corner at lunch doing my homework.

Going to class and listening to music.

Punching a kid for pushing me into a locker.

While I was in class me music stopped. I picked up my phone to see why.

"Alright class before I dismiss you I have a few announcements. Tomorrow we are getting 7 new students in our class! Isn't that wonderful? And about four weeks from now we're going on a 6 day trip to the waterfall in New Zealand! You will be partnered up in fours and those will be your roommates! We start boarding the plane around 5 so be here at school by 3:30 so we have time to get to the airport."

I shook my head and turned up the volume. Somehow it turned down. It was weird it never happened before.

Once I finally got home I walked up out long ass stared and to one of my bedroom.