Chapter 10 Asshole

I've been here for two days. Two, asshole-filled, muscle aching days. My wrists were raw from me continuously trying to escape and my mood was about as sour as a sour worm. For the millionth time since I got here, I heard footsteps coming to the door.

Who was going to bother me this time?

These people made me have a constant of three visitors. Twice both betas and four times the omega. Which – at least I hope so – was the complete opposite of me. Scrawny and too big headed for his own good.

I groaned, expecting it to be him. He didn't have anything to do with his life, clearly. Instead, I was greeted with someone even worse.

"Well, if it isn't the jackass" I growled, glaring at the guy who came to stand in front of me. He didn't say anything, the only sign that he had heard me was the frown lines increasing on his forehead.

"What the hell dude!? You fudging..."

He let out a low growl, "You deserve this"

"I let you go! I let her go!" I said, not daring to say her name. She just made my stupid wolf whimper.

"She escaped! And do not tell me you guys didn't haul her up in a place that isn't at least twice as bad as this place!"

"Unlike you guys, we got rid of our dungeons flipping years ago. You guys are the most ironic things in the whole world! Moonlight my ass"

"Do not talk about my pack that way!" the alpha growled, his fists clenching.

"Still irony is strong here"

"As I recall we used to belong to your murdering-pack. This place is from you guys' demented minds"

"Yet, you had kept it"

"For low lives like you"

I glared at him, my wolf trying to break free but I knew the process would possibly kill me.

"Why are you still keeping me here?"

"I don't trust you with Lily still around" I flinched when I heard her name but tried to hide it best I could.

"So, what are you going to do? Keep me here until... what?"

"Until I mated with her"

This time he saw me flinch, his eyes growing wide for a second. I didn't know why I was reacting this way but I had other things to focus on that that at the moment. Like getting the hell out of here.

"Listen here Hell packer" he said and leaned down so that his face was inches from mine. Damn, I wanted to attack it, "You made a grave mistake kidnapping my mate"

"You didn't even know she was your mate when you left her at that border" I said, not helping but to smirk.

I shouldn't have smirked.

His hand immediately shot out, grabbing hold of my neck. Shit...

His claws dig into my neck and I feel my air getting stuck in my lungs, no way of getting out. Crazy bastard...

"Listen here, you are in no, NO position to make comments like that! You don't know what the hell is going on!" he hissed, his hand going tighter. Spots started to dance in front of my eyes, me trying to not fall into darkness.

"Are you done with your attitude?" he growled and after a moment, he unclasped his hand, leaving me to sputter.

When I've finally caught my breath, my lungs moving semi-normal once again, I glared up at the guy. This was Lily's a mate. The horrible asshole WHO flipping LEFT the girl for dead. They had speculations of what my pack was and he still left her!?

"You don't deserve her" I growled, not caring if he was going to strangle me to complete death. Because dammit, it had to be said.