Chapter 33 Dinner

When we arrive at the Alpha house, I immediately feel uneasy. Queasy and uneasy. Yet, I still get out of the car, taking Felix's hand after he had closed the door.

"You ready?" he smiled, squeezing my hand.

I nodded, trying to not vomit. We head towards the front door and then I halt in my steps. I know why I had felt that feeling. But obvious there was only one person who could ever make me feel this crappy.

And no, it wasn't my kidnapper having decided to stupidly return to come hurt my mate again. Instead, stood the one person I could never have any sympathy for.

Standing by the door, looking as gorgeous as any sadistic bitch would, stood Jenna. Her hair was perfectly straightened, her make-up was perfectly done and wearing a short peach dress and high heels she absolutely glowed. In my head, my wolf growled and I was so close to doing the same.

"It's going to be okay" the whisper brushed in my ear thought it didn't help that much. Her head whipped towards us and her lips formed a perfect brilliant smile. Lifting her hand, she gave us a short wave before opening the front door and walking in. Without knocking, without waiting. As if she owned the place.

And at the moment I think – if it was dependent on who the alpha didn't want to banish – it was. I took a deep breath, feeling a squeeze of my hand and calmness coursing through me.

"You can do this" Felix said, giving me a peck on the head.

I nodded, giving his hand a squeeze as well before walking towards the house. Felix opens the door for me, my nerves about to shatter. The house had about fifteen to twenty people in it. All the top dogs and some bitch who seemed way too happy talking to the Alpha. Mike comes forward, his arm around Willow. They've been mates for a while thought I never understood it. Willow was kind of sweet, but Mike... Mike had been like Felix.

"Hey bro" Mike grinned, giving Felix a fist bump.

Willow smiled at me, "Hey, how have you been?" she smiled.

"I've been good and you?"

Willow and I talk for a bit while the boys talk by themselves. In the corner of my eyes I can spot the Alpha looking at me. Keep calm Lily. Everything is going to be okay. Warm arms embrace me and I look up, seeing Felix smile down at me.

"You doing okay sweetheart?"

I nod and get a kiss on the cheek.

"The alpha seems happy – look" Mike said, motioning towards Alpha Richard. I look back, seeing him give me a nod and a smile.

I smile back at him, feeling calmness course through me. If the alpha was smiling at me, I had to be doing something right? Right?

XXX

I threw her body to the ground, hoping that I hadn't injured her too much. All around me, gasps were still echoing through the house. She thudded to the ground thought immediately started to try to get me off of her. Her fangs were still bared and her growls were confident.

Lily! Calm down!

Beneath me the wolf's head whipped towards me. The growling disappeared thought there was still anger in those eyes. They softened but then, a noise came from behind me. Her eyes flickered towards the sound and once again, the growling started up again.

Lily! Calm...

I was thrown off and then my mate attacked the girl once more. A scream was heard when Lily made contact with Willow. I rolled my eyes, ready to pounce on my mate once more.