ten.

[ CHAPTER 10 ]

Zach's POV

The girls walk in and I'm praying that this is my Tessa.

One girl has short dark brown hair, and brown eyes. But her eyes are puffy and a little red, letting me know she was crying and that's not Tessa.

Tessa is beautiful.

I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding.

She has gorgeous long blonde hair that falls to a little but above her butt. She has bright blue eyes and she's tiny. She has to be like 5 foot or something.

"Hi oh my god. I'm sophia, it's so nice to meet you, I love you so much" Sophia says rushing to give Jonah a hug and then hugs the rest of us.

"And hello I'm Soph's photographer for the night" Tessa rolls her eyes.

"Shutup T. You love taking pictures and I love when you take pictures of me so it's a win-win." Sophia smiles at her. "Okay so I want a picture with each boy individually and then a group one." She says to no one in particular.

"Okay," Tessa starts, "so all of you get together." She says with her camera hanging around her neck and her hands gesturing for all of us to get in the middle. Of course we all do.

Tessa snaps a bunch of pictures and then we each get individual photos with Sophia.

"Do you want to take any pictures with any of us?" Jonah asks Tessa.

"Oh no thank you, I'm just here to take the pictures." She smiles politely.

I sit down on the couch, hoping she'll join me. "Do you take photos a lot?" I ask her. I know she does but I can't act like I know that.

She walks over and sits across from me in a chair. "Yeah," she gushes. God she's adorable. "I actually have an internship at a modeling agency."

"Oh my god, you're a model?" I ask.

Why didn't she mention that when we were texting? She's seems to be really proud of it.

"Oh god no," she laughs. "I take pictures of the models."

"Oh, well maybe you should model. You certainly have the looks for it." I say. Dammit. Why did I say that? I sound like a creep. I look around to make sure the boys did not hear that. They're all occupied by Sophia and her craziness. Thank god.

Tessa blushes. "Well thank you...." she hovers on her words. "I'm sorry I don't know your band well except for stuff Sophia told me. I don't know what your name is." She laughs, embarrassed.

"Oh, I'm Zach. Nice to meet you." I smile.

"I'm Tessa." She smiles. "I have a friend named Zach."

What a coincidence.

"That's funny! I haven't met too many Zach's but I think it's kind of a popular name." I say.

Why didn't I tell her it's me?

Ughugghyghugghy.

She's smiles and checks her phone then yawns.

"Soph, are you ready? I'm tired and I still have to clean up your mess of when you tried to make a shirt for the concert," she starts, "but failed miserably. The only thing you succeeded at was ruining my shirt and dirtying the kitchen I just cleaned!"

"Shutup about the mess already. And no I don't want to go yet!" She whines.

Tessa sighs, "okay but only a little longer, we have a two hour car ride back home and it's alright midnight."