fifty.

[ CHAPTER 50 ]

Tessa's POV

It's been about a month and a half since Zach and I's date at the beach and we have been better than ever.

He is such a sweetheart and I love him so so much.

I am officially apart of the Paul family and I moved in with Logan. I didn't want to go back to Ohio with Greg and there was no way I was moving into the shit hole that is the team10 house. That place is insane. Of course I still love Jake and team10 but I'm still trying to live a normal life.

Sadly, Evan decided to go back to Maryland and I took his room. Logan decided to get a new assistant so that I can work on school and so that his little sister isn't his assistant.

Her name is Lydia and she has turned into one of my best friends. She's always at our house so it's kind of hard not to become friends with her.

My name is still Tessa Jacobs because even though I am apart of the Paul family I'm still a Jacobs.

Jack and I are still best friends even though I'm good friends with Lydia. We text all the time and hangout.

I've switched to online school and I do schoolwork all the time. I really want to graduate and go to college.

When I say I do school work that the time I mean all. the. time.

24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Okay that might be over exaggerating but still. I do schoolwork a lot.

I haven't seen Zach in the past week because we have both been so busy.

I've been busy with my schoolwork and he's been busy with his music.

But today is going to be super fun because we have plans and I'm going over the why don't we house. I'm super excited.

We aren't doing anything special but just hanging out with Zach makes my day. We could literally just watch movies all day. Which is what I think we're doing today.

I do schoolwork until about 10 in the morning and then take the challenger over to Zach's.

I make it a point to stay in my pajama's so that we don't have to go out and do anything. I just want to have a lazy day at home with my boys.

I park the car in their driveway and unlock the front door with the key Zach gave me.

"Boys! I'm home!" My voice echoes through the house.

I wait a few seconds but I hear nothing.

Usually they all come running by now.

It's only 11 so maybe they're still sleeping.

I run upstairs to Zachary's room and open the door. But he's not there. Where are they?

I flop onto his bed and text him.

Tessa: hey baby I'm at your house where are you?

I immediately get a call from him.

I answer it and put it on speaker phone so that I don't have to hold my phone, yes I'm that lazy.

"Hey Z what's up?" I ask him.

"Hi baby I'm so sorry I completely forgot that we were suppose to hangout today. We're at the studio recording today. We left the house at like 7." He apologizes.

"Oh ok. Don't worry about it. I'll just go home and work on some school. Hang out with Logan and Lydia or something." I say getting up off of his bed and going out to the car.