sixty one.

[ CHAPTER 61 ]

Zach's POV

The last three days hanging out with my beautiful girlfriend, yes Tessa, and my best friends have been a blast.

After the small meltdown and panic attack that Tessa had I made sure to remind her that I loved her everything five minutes along with asking how she's feeling.

At this point, she's probably tired of me asking if she's okay every five minutes but it's okay. I want her to be comfortable with telling me if theres something wrong.

I can't believe that she really thought that I was going to break up with her to get back with Ali. I feel so terrible for leaving her alone that day so that she could sit in her thoughts about how I don't care about her.

I'm such a bad boyfriend. God damn.

I hope that I've made it up to her but I honestly don't know.

Today she's leaving to go back to LA and in two days we are leaving for our next tour stop. Today I'm going to spend the day with my baby and my best friends before I send her home and I have to wait a whole month until I see her again.

Right now we're all at Panera Bread eating some lunch before we have to take her to the airport.

"Zach!" She says snapping her fingers in front of my face.

I shake my head and come out of my trance, "huh?"

She giggles, "you were zoning out, baby."

"Oh" I laugh and kiss her on the top of her head. "I love you" I whisper in Tessa's ear.

She smiles and leans into me, "I love you too."

We finish our Panera and clean up the table we were sitting at.

As we are walking out to the car I pick Tessa and throw her over my shoulder.

"Zach! Put me down!" She yells, laughing.

I set her back on the ground only for Jack to pick her right back up. "Jack!"

We all laugh as Jack sets her back down. "I swear if someone else picks me up, I'm going to throw hands."

We all laugh and get in my dad's truck. Jonah drives, Corbyn, Daniel and Jack sit in the back while Tessa sits on my lap in the front seat.

We blast the radio and roll all the windows down.

The whole hour drive to the airport we are belting out the lyrics to almost every song that comes on. I want to make sure that Tessa has the greatest last couple hours in Dallas.

When we get to the airport we all get out and I get her bags out of the truck bed.

She slips on her bookbag and stands her suitcase up next to her.

I frown and pull her into my arms and rest my chin on top of her head.

"I love you baby" I whisper.

"I love you"

"I miss you already"

"Stop, you're going to make me cry." She laughs pulling away from my chest.

I laugh at her and she stands up on her tippy toes to ruffle my hair. I groan and fix it.

She hugs the rest of the boys and says goodbye to them. Slight tears trickle down her face but for the most part she contains her tears.

She looks back at me as more tears start to fall from her beautiful blue, and now puffy, eyes.

I pout my lips and look at her as Jack as an arms around her. She rolls her eyes at me and walks into my arms once more.

"I'll see you soon okay?" I say as I rub up and down her back.

She nods, "I'm still gonna miss you."

I frown. "I'm gonna miss you most."

"I'll miss you mostest!" She grins out of triumph.

I laugh and shake my head at her, "you are adorable."

A slight blush creeps onto her beautiful face as she hides in my chest.

I bring her face up to mine and kiss her softly on the lips.

After a few seconds, certainly not enough, she pulls away and give me a tight hug.

"I have to go or I'll miss my flight." She mutters out of annoyance.

"I know."

"I'll see you soon?" She asks looking up at me.

I nod, "before you know it."

She gives me one last hug and I give her one last kiss before she holds onto the handle of her suitcase.

"Bye, you guys. I love you all. Make me proud my babies. Don't forget about me."

"We could never" Jonah rolls his eyes.

"We love you too," Corbyn smiles.

"Now go make us proud, apply and get in to all your colleges and get good grades on all your schoolwork!" Daniel hypes her up.

"Aw hell yeah! You guys are playing sold out shows and I'm doing schoolwork." She laughs.

We all laugh, "bye baby." I say.

"Bye baby." She responds as she starts rolling her suitcase into the airport.

She turns around to give us one last wave and we all wave back with big smiles.

She smiles as tears roll down her face and then turns away to go get on her flight.

...

VOTE AND COMMENT

I LOVE YOU ALL

HAVE A GREAT DAY :)

-av <3