sixty six.

[ CHAPTER 66 ]

Tessa's POV

"Tess!"

"I'm right here, Logan." I say to him.

He spins around and looks at me, "oh hey."

"What do you want?"

"When do you move on to campus?"

"August 18th." His eyes go wide and his mouth drops open.

"Are you serious?" I nod and smile at him.

"Damn, that's so soon."

"Yeah, I'm gonna miss you." I pout.

He frowns and hugs me, "looks like today we're having a brother sister day."

"What in the heck is a brother sister day?"

He gasps, "It's a day where we just hang out and we can go shopping and buy you stuff for you and your dorm!"

"Fun! Let me go get ready" I say and skip into my room.

I get changed into some comfy clothes and go back into the living room.

Logan comes back out of his room and we leave to the mall.

"Where are we going first?" He says throwing an arm around my shoulder.

"Uhhh American Eagle? They have great jeans."

"Ew jeans, but that's your style, let's go!" He shouts, I laugh and we go over to American Eagle.

He goes to the guys side of the store while I go to the girls side. I'm looking at the jeans when I hear, "oh my god! It's Logan Paul!" I roll my eyes and spin around on my heals looking for Logan and all the fans but no ones there.

I look around, it shouldn't be that hard to find a huge choch and a huge group of fans, but I can't seem to do it.

I walk up to the lady at the counter. "Um hi did you see where the tall blonde kid went? Someone yelled his name, he was the one with the fans."

She smiles sweetly, "I'm sorry but I don't want to cause any more chaos the security is already handling the situation we've been told not to direct anyone in their direction."

"No you don't understand. He's my brother and my ride home."

"I'm sorry sweetie."

I sigh, "okay. Thanks anyways." She nods and I walk put back the clothes that I had and leave the store trying to find my idiot brother.

I walk around the mall, asking people if they've seen Logan. Most people say no while others just ignore me, assuming that I'm pulling a prank or something.

I sit down on the chair in the food court when I notice that someone is calling me. I answer without checking the caller ID, hoping that it's Logan.

"Hello."

"Hi babe." Zach says through my phone.

"Oh," I say involuntarily, disappointed.

"Wow you sound excited to hear from me."

"No no no, it's not that. Wow that sounded wrong. Logan and I were at the mall and he got spotted and then disappeared so I thought it would be him."

"Do you need me to pick you up baby?"

I think for a second. "I don't know, he might still be here. I'm going to try and call him after this call."

"Okay, but please call me back if he doesn't answer."

I zone off looking around the mall when I spot someone staring at me. When I look at them they don't even look away. They don't try to pretend that they weren't looking at me, they continue staring. It's kind of creeping me out. He looks familiar but I can't put a finger on it.

"Tess?" Zach's voice brings me back to reality.

"What? Huh?"

"Call me if he doesn't answer, okay?" He repeats.

"Yeah yeah, but don't hang up yet. Just hold on." I say getting up and walking away making sure to glance behind me every so often.

"Why not? What's wrong?"

I glance behind me once more to see that guy get up and start coming in this direction. I continue walking not exactly sure where I'm going.

"Um because I want to talk to my boyfriend? Why else?"

He chuckles, "oh. Makes sense, I'm great." He laughs.

I start to head towards the bathrooms but then realize that I can easily be trapped in there. I turn around again. He's still following, but he's walking faster than me and getting closer.

I pick up my pace and decide to go into Victoria's Secret for two reasons. One, sometimes guys feel uncomfortable coming in here. And two, because there's like three entrances and exits that I can get in and out of to hopefully loose him.

When I walk in I make a sharp left and go to the bras. Out of my peripheral vision I see him smile and follow me in, looking around for me.

"Fuck." I mumble and get down a bit lower.

"What?" Zach asks through the phone.

Damn I forgot he was there.

"Can you please come get me?" I ask him.

"Yes, why? Are you gonna call Logan?"

"No, please don't hang up." I say with my breath increasing.

"Babe, what's wrong? You're scaring me." I hear the car start n the background and I sigh of relief.

"Zach, please don't worry. Just come get me. There's someone following me, I don't know who he is but-"

"You don't remember me Tessa, dear?" I hear him say from behind me. My heart drops when I hear that voice. That god damn voice.

I realize that I stopped walking as I was explaining to Zach what's wrong.

I faintly hear Zach's voice asking why I stopped, who's talking and what's going on. I can't even think straight enough to be able to answer his questions.

When I turn around I'm shocked to see who's standing in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him with disgust.

"Don't you miss me dear?" He laughs, "I know you do, deep down."

"What do you want?" I ask.

"You."

...

WOAH !!!!! what a chapter

happy thanksgiving!!!!!!! i'm so thankful for y'all, reading my book and enjoying i️t!

I wouldn't be continuously writing if i️t weren't for you :)

also this book is almost over :( but there will be a sequel, the last chapter is chapter seventy.

make sure to follow me so you can see when the sequel comes out but there will be more info on that later....

don't forget to vote and comment !!!! hope you all, if you celebrate i️t, have a happy thanksgiving with your friends and family!!!!!!!!!

-av <3