twenty six.

[ CHAPTER 26 ]

Zach's POV 

I take Tessa's face in my hand and I start to lean in. 

I can't believe I'm about to kiss her. What if she pulls away? Ah geez. 

She hesitates a little, which I can understand. 

But she doesn't pull back, I pause for a second before I kiss her so that she can be one hundred percent sure. I don't want her to regret this. I would feel too terrible. 

She doesn't pull back I cup her cheeks with my hand, and kiss her. 

She's perfect, this moment is perfect. God she's amazing. 

After a few seconds I pull away, I continue to hold her face in my hands and I smile.

She smiles back at me.

"I'm sorry, if that was too soon, I don't know I guess I was just caught up in the heat of the moment and I-" I start explaining, but she cuts me off by pressing her lips back to mine. 

I kiss her back and she pulls away, what feels like way too soon and rests her forehead against mine. I drop my hands from her cheeks.

"Don't apologize." She whispers, looking into my eyes.

Her eyes are so beautiful. The blue is so gorgeous and her blonde hair fits with it so well. Blonde hair and blue eyes, how could anyone be more perfect? 

"Okay." I whisper back, nodding slightly while keeping my forehead against hers. 

She smiles and I peck her lips one more time. 

She pulls away completely and smiles, brightly.

"So are you okay? I know it was hard for you to tell us that." I ask softly, squeezing her little hand in mine.

She nods, "yeah yeah. I'm okay." 

"Good. You wanna go back downstairs or do you want to stay up here? We could go in my room if you want." 

"Uh, it doesn't matter to me. What time is it?" She asks me, looking around for her phone. 

"Your phone's downstairs," I chuckle. I check my watch, "it's almost 11." 

"Sheesh, it's late. I'm kinda tired," she yawns.

"Do you want me to take you home or do you want to stay?" 

"I'll stay, we can finish the movie. Well, start another since it's probably over." 

"Yeah" I nod and smile.

We get up and I grab her hand. She looks at our hands then smiles up at me, then we go downstairs together.

"Hey where's my phone?" She whispers to me once we get down there.

"Uh, I think it's on the kitchen counter." 

She nods and drops my hand to go into the kitchen. 

I almost wish she would've dragged me to the kitchen with her. I never wanted to let go of her little hand. It fits in mine perfectly and I love it.

Tessa's POV

Zach and I come back downstairs and he tells me that my phone is in the kitchen. When I walk in, Daniel is in the fridge and my phone is chilling on the counter.

I grab it, which makes some noise and scares Daniel. He jumps and turns around.

"Oh hey."

I laugh, "sorry. I didn't mean to scare you I was just getting my phone."