forty seven.

[ CHAPTER 47 ]

Zach's POV

Today's the day.

I asked Tessa on the date yesterday and I don't know why I did that.

I've been thinking of ideas to take her on a date and then I was going to ask her once I figured out the greatest idea.

But yesterday we were laying on the couch at Logan's and she just looked to beautiful I couldn't resist. 

I was holding her in my arms and I just knew I wanted to be with her forever. I could've stayed like that forever. 

I love her so much.

I want our first real date to be amazing. 

I just don't know what to do for it.

I should've planned this out more.

I pace back and forth in my room running my hands through my hair. 

I can't just ask her want she wants to do because I want it to be a surprise. 

I was never this stressed about what to do with any of the other girlfriends but Tessa's different. 

She's special.

"Jack!" I yell running into this room.

"Yes?" He asks looking up from his livestream on Instagram.

"I need your help."

"Do I have to get off live?" He asks pouting.

"No. Well actually, is Tessa watching?" I whisper.

He shakes his head, "no she's at Logan's probably cleaning up some plates or something."

We laugh, "okay anyways. This is perfect the fans can help too. SoI asked Tessa on a date today and I don't know what to do for her." 

"Seriously?" He asks, "she's your girlfriend, she'll love whatever you do." 

"Yeah it needs to be special, Jack. Your her best friend! What should I do?" 

He sighs, "what do you guys think?" He asks looking at his phone to the fans.

A bunch of comments flow in and we read a bunch of them.

I put some of their ideas together and come up with the greatest idea. 

"Oh my god I think I got it. Thank you beautiful people I love you all so much. You saved me." I say to them.

"What about me?" Jack gasps.

"Love you, Jack." I says and kiss his curls then run out of his room to plan everything.

...

Tessa's POV  

"Ugh Logan!" I yell as he breaks another plate, "please let me clean up one before you break another. I hate this."

He laughs, "sorry little sis." He says throwing his arm around me. "Oh! Logang. We gotta tell you something." 

"Okay okay we need to make this super dramatic to tell them that we're siblings," Logan says grabbing a tripod and setting things up. 

He sets up two chairs with the tripod in front of them, while Brendan sits on the table out of the frame to get a second angle. 

"Okay Logang. A lot of you have been asking some questions about why Tessa has been in a lot of my vlogs, lately."

I laugh, "a couple of you think that we're dating which is actually disgusting." I saw while making a face.

He flicks my forehead, "you'd be lucky to date me, bitch."

I scoff and and roll my eyes, "you'd be lucky to date me. Too bad I already have a boyfriend. Screw you."

"Uh you guys definitely shouldn't date considering you're siblings." Brendan cuts in.

"Oh right anyways, Tessa's my sister!" Logan yells to the camera.

I do jazz hands to the camera and flash a big smile.

"Love ya, little sis." 

"Love you too, big bro." I smile.

He picks me up and pulls me into his lap. 

"This is my wittle baby sister and if any of you hate on her I'll have to kill you." He smiles, kindly. 

I giggle, "alright so I was Logan's assistant then I found out I was his sister and now we are here."

We tell our story about how we didn't know we were siblings and how we just found out. 

We turn the camera off and take naps. Logan goes to his room, Brendan lays on the couch, and I sleep on the couch outside. We weren't planning to take naps but it just happened. 

I wake up to Kong barking and running back and forth on the balcony. 

He notices that I'm up and runs over to me.

"Hi Kong, hi bud. What's up?" I giggle while picking him up and cuddling him. "Aw you are just the cutest."

"I thought I was the cutest," Zach says with a sad pout.

I jump at the sound of his voice and look towards him. "How long have you been standing there?" I laugh.

He laughs and sits next to me, "I was going to wake you up but I accidentally let Kong out who then woke you up." He laughs putting his arms around me. 

I laugh and lean into him while still petting Kong.

"So what's up cutie?" I ask him.

"Nothing much, just visiting my wonderful girlfriend before our date." 

"Damn you much love your girlfriend?"

"Eh she's alright." He shrugs.

I gasp and slap his arm.

"Ow! I'm kidding. Yes, yes. I love my girlfriend very very much." 

I laugh, "I love you too, baby." I say and kiss his lips.

Every time we kiss I get butterflies in my stomach. He his so perfect and amazing. I can't believe that he's mine. He my wonderful boyfriend. I couldn't be happier. I love Zach so much.

...

Last chapter didn't get too much love :( you want me to stop updating or something?????

Don't worry, I would never, but still I want you guys showing some love. It really makes me excited to update. 

So..... love you much but I need some love back :)

Don't forget to vote and comment ! 

-av <3