18

Daryl

Rachel and I watched shows until it was 8pm. The last one being Scooby Doo. She got up and threw away some of the mess we made and went to the bathroom. While I waited for her, I bit at my thumb, getting lost in my thoughts.

I kept thinking back to last night, and how I wanted to try the whole thing again. I was definitely afraid of stepping over boundaries now, when before I was just scared of what she'd think of me, during or afterwords. I felt like I wasn't good enough, that I'd ruin everything. And embarrassment costed us a good morning because of it. But she was still here, we were still okay.

I snapped out of it when I heard the bathroom door open. She made her way over and slumped down onto the couch, playfully slamming onto my side. I looked over too her and glared only to be met with her scrunching her nose. I nudged her with my elbow. She let out a soft laugh.

I stared for a moment before giving into the need to kiss her. I leaned in and she followed. I kissed her fully on her soft lips, and cupped both sides of her cheeks. I kissed her slowly but eagerly. Some time passed before I pulled away. My eyes were fixated on hers, I took her hands in mine.

"Rachel.. I don't want to stop." My words came out all raspy, I wasn't even sure if she heard me. She read my face carefully, and slowly nodded.

Her hands travelled down to my waist and pulled me on top of her. I wanted to get as close to her as I could. I rested on my elbows and placed my lips on hers. She opened her mouth a little, allowing me to deepen the kiss. I rested my weight on one arm and my free hand ran up and down her side. Her arms wrapped around my neck, pulling me in even closer, and she opened her legs a bit, allowing me to rest in between her. My hand went to her raised leg and began to lightly rub her thigh.

I pulled away and looked at her. My eyes glanced down to her neck. I spoke up, my voice barely audible. "Can I- can I kiss your neck?" She let out a soft laugh and nodded. I smiled and planted a kiss on her before making my way to her neck.

"Just, be careful."

I nodded as my lips made contact with her warm skin. Her hand began to run its fingers through my hair as I placed soft kisses on her. I continued to do so until I kissed where her jaw and neck met. She let out a quiet moan, and I smirked, knowing I was doing something right. I began to lightly suck on that spot and she tugged on my hair a bit. I moved back up to kiss her lips again.

Her hands ran down my chest and made their way to the bottom of my shirt. She stopped and looked up at me and I nodded. She hesitated for a moment before pulling off my flannel and lifting up my t-shirt. I helped pull it over my head and my heart started racing.

I had no problem with her seeing my chest, she'd seen it countless times when checkin' my bruises. I was worried about her seeing my back. She knew about the scars, she just didn't know how bad they were or how many. I looked to her as she began to trace her fingers down my chest. "It looks a lot worse since ya saw it last.. my back.." She frowned, but she pulled me in for a kiss. She continued to run her cool fingers up and down my chest and it sent waves through my body. My hand gripped her waist as she kissed me. She moaned when I started tracing circles on her hip with my thumb.

My fingers found their way up to the hem of her sweater; I stopped kissing her to see if it was okay. She sat up a bit so I'd be able to take it off more easily. I looked to her searching her eyes for permission before lifting it up from the bottom. Once I got it off of her my ears started pounding. She laid back down, with only her bra on. My hands slid down her arms, my fingers lightly touching her exposed skin as I did so. She wrapped her arms around me again, making herself more comfortable. I leaned into her neck, kissing her while my hands moved to her stomach. Her soft fingers ran down my back, feeling my raised scars. I pushed my embarrassment aside, knowing they didn't matter to her.