Ch 2

'I miss the floral scent of the gardens' I think. There were gardens in Australia that smelt amazing and the flowers at home did a poor job of mimicking it. I would gladly take that scent over the smaugy air of the city of Paris though. "City of love, dirty city." I muttered under my breath as I slowly drag my feet to school. It's been two years. I went to school before that, but I didn't have any best friends. I had made many  friends in other countries. I don't think I remember any of these guys' names.

"Hi!" A girl called snapping me out of my trance. "I'm Marinette, the class rep. What's your name?" She continued.
"I'm (y/n) (l/n). I just transferred to this school," I answered. Right as I finished my sentence I felt cartoony as someone grabbed my arm and yanked me away. As I looked at who was dragging me I saw a blonde ponytail and yellow jacket.

'I remember Chloe...' I glumly think as I try desperately to slow myself. "Um, excuse me!? What are you doing??" I try as she suddenly stops.
"You are the daughter of (mother's f/n) (l/n) right?" She questioned me facing really closely, before I could answer, she continued, "She was on the cover of that one magazine right?" That was a long time ago, and she was no model, it was something to do with practicality or whatever. "Yeah...?" I confusingly confirm. She didn't pick up on my confusion it seemed as she continued, "Good. I'm Chloe Bourgeois, daughter if the mayor, he owns the Grand Paris Hotel. It only houses the best celebrities. You and your family are welcome any time and you are now my friend."

This was all happening so fast, I really didn't want to be her friend if she is still what I remember, but before I could reply she exclaimed, "Your clothes!! We are going shopping after school to get you some designer things." She walked off at that, leaving me even more confused. I quite like my t-shirt and vest. They went with my shorts. I wore these in Australia and they were just right for the weather.

Marinette walked over cautiously, looking a tiny bit suspicious of you look close enough, "What was this about (y/n)?"
"I'm so confused at what just happened... I think she thinks my mom's famous and that now we're friends and apparently I'm supposed to go shopping with her after school..." I look at her confused, desperate for help. The slight suspicion had vanished at this point and was replaced with a thoughtful look. She seemed to be planning something. "Me and Alya will sneak you out, " she smiled, grabbing my hand, "We'll worry about that later, for now I'll walk you to class."