Ch 3

"Hello everyone, (y/n) (l/n) has just transferred to our class, please make her welcome," Miss Bustier introduced me. "Here (y/n) you can sit behind me," Chloe forcefully suggested. "Mylene, you can move over by Ivan." I heard a slight shift in seats, Mylene starting to stand up, along with Marinette for an entirely different reason, Ivan scutching over, and a couple others squirming on their benches. Looking over to the girl who I assumed was Mylene, "you don't have to move if you don't want to Mylene." I walked up to the giant who shifted over, "I can sit here if that's alright?" He slightly nodded and turned back to the front. "But-!" Chloe objected, but I cut her off. "Chloe, for once in your life, please don't make a scene." She slightly frowned for a moment before giving a quiet "hmmp" and turned to the front. I earned a couple smiles from Mylene, Marinette, Alya of whom Marinette introduced me to, the guy in front of her (he gave !e some finger guns too, nice!), and a striking green eyed blond in the front.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Marinette, how are you going to get me out of here?" I pleadingly whisper, looking around for any sign of Chloe. Alya suggests a plan, "It's going to be difficult by ourselves. How about we ask Adrian to drive her out? Boom, Chloe can't get her." Poof. Marinette's calm demeanor is gone. "We -- we can't do that!! Good plan it could work, but you -- you can ask him, not me--me." Alya's face said this was normal, "Okay girl, I'll do it." Alya started to walk over to a group of boys from the class and then I got snatched again.

"Come on (y/n), let's go get you some new clothes." Chloe stated walking me away. Glancing back, Alya was in a worried cringe and Marinette was reaching out to me. "It's ok. You tried," I sighed, defeated. At least I was getting some free clothes out of it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I did get some pretty nice clothes out of it. She showed me some ridiculous that if Kama saw them she would have burst out laughing. Good thing she stayed in my backpack. I managed to get away with only one crazy thing luckily. They were some bright colored flats that were actually quite comfy. I did get some leather jackets and vests along with some "designer" sweatshirts. I managed to score some awesome perfectly fitting pants that looked stylish too! I grabbed some nice scarfs for Alya and Marinette. I kind of felt bad for getting so much stuff but she insisted sooooooo.... What do ya do?