Ch 24

A/n: There is a scene or two that could be considered sexual harassment, know that I don't support it at ALL. I will talk a bit more at the end.

I hopped up to the roof to see where the pair of heros were. I spotted a whole bunch of purple beams shooting out of one point on the distance, so I figured that's where they would end up eventually if they weren't already there.

As I was jumping across the roof tops I did a few flip and stretching. I haven't been in the suit in a long time and I don't do gymnastics out of suit sooo... I'm probably out of shape.

I looked down at one of the alley ways right before I got to the main fight. Big mistake. There were maybe four couples kissing in the street. It didn't look like it was anything more than that, I hope. Ewww make-out session anybody?

*Looks at camera like in the office* 'double standards anybody?'

I got there and it looks like the colorful person was shooting beams of light from... A super long tube of chapstick?

He had it like a scepter and he was shooting at Ladybug and Chat Noir. All of the beams missed and one flew at me. I dodged in a way i didn't think my body was capable of doing as out of shape I was.

I landed the flippy maneuver right behind them.

'Dude don't show off to the professionals'

Chat Noir started to spin his staff to block all the beams that I didn't want to know what they did. Ladybug turned to me, looking relieved.

"Lapin Roos! Thanks for coming! We could really use you."

Chat turned is head a bit so I could hear him better, "yeah, the extra help is really appuuriciated."

Ladybug gave him a fond little 'really?' look, "not your best kitty."

"Purhaps"

Ladybug looked back at me, "I have my lucky charm here," she held up a polka dotted candle, "but I'm not quite sure what to do with it yet."

I looked from her to Chat to the beams and the villian, then back at Ladybug, "so help distract hiiimm," I waved my finger towards the villian, "until you know what to do with that."

"Pretty much"

"Well then what are we doing here?"

[Cut to you and Chat drawing the fire to you two while Ladybug thinks]

Ladybug was right behind me when she whispered in my ear, "I think I have a plan, keep him distracted until I get back."

I barely had enough time to say, 'ok' before she was off.

After a bit she still wasn't back. Chat hopped in front of me still facing the villian. He looked at me while still blocking the beams, "where's Ladybug?!"

"I don't know! She left to get something," I was as confused as he was on where she was.

He whispered under his breath, "come ON. We need to get this over with. I still have homewor-" he stopped suddenly.

"Chat?"

He looked at me and his eyes turned sparkly. He stopped trying to block the beams but it seemed he didn't need to. They had stopped. "Roosy"

I looked at him confused, 'What did you call me?' I felt something on my thigh. I looked down to see Chat's tail winding itself up my leg, the tip of it stopped as it touched my lower back.

"Um-?" I looked up to see Chat right in front of my face. I felt my face heat up at the proximity. "What are you-" I was shushed by his finger on my lips and then he traced them down my jaw line.

"You're so pretty, you know that Roosy?" He said and before I could react he kissed me. Hard.

I was scared honestly. I don't know him that well. Stupid akuma! I tried to shove him off, but he was too strong with his arms wrapped around me. I don't want to kiss him! 'Get off of me!!'

I found his staff and lodged it right against my hip bone and set the other end right in his gut. It was the easiest way to place it. 'Sorry Chat, I know it's not your fault'

Then I extended the staff. It hurt me a bit, but I know it hurt him a lot worse. He was lying on the roof wheezing. He must have gotten the wind knocked out of him.

I looked around to find the villian long gone.

"COME WHERE NO ONE IS DISCRIMINATED AGAINST RELATIONSHIPS AND THEIR INTIMATE CHOICES THANKS TO CONTAMINATE!"

"Well he sure shouted it from the rooftops," I said to myself.

"Lapin!"

I saw Ladybug chasing after the villian, "come distract him for me. I'll call you and then open a portal to the stadium, okay?"

"Okay"

"Wait, where's Chat?"

"Uh, let's say he um, won't be much help for a while?"

"Did he get hit?"

"Yeah"

"Hmm, okay just do what I said hopefully Chat won't get in the way."

She swung off in the distance and I faced Contaminate. We fought for a while until I got a call on my boomarang.

"Okay, send him through."

I smiled, "with pleasure."

"Rabbit hole!"

I opened the portal right in front of him as he stepped through. I was very proud of my placement skills. Before I could hop through myself I got plowed over by a cat.

A blond one dressed in black.

He didn't latch on yet so I lifted my feet to his chest and kicked him off. I hurriedly jumped through the portal and shut it before he got through.

Ladybug had the villian tied up with her yoyo, but she couldn't get to the giant chapstick tube. She tossed me the candle and a lighter.

"Melt the chapstick. His grip is too tight to break it."

I nodded and lit the candle. I started to melt it, and soon it dripped the last drop. Then Chat tracked me down again.

The butterfly flew out of the scepter as Chat rolled on top of me. He started to lean in.

"Bye bye little butterfly!"

"Wah! I'm sorry Lapin!"

He got off of me and looked awkward. "I didn't do anything did I?"

I hesitated, I didn't want him to feel bad about it, it wasn't his fault. He would have never done anything like that of his own free will. "Nothing with lasting affects."

He looked relieved.

"See you guys!" We all dispersed.

Chat's pov~~~~~~~

Once I saw I was on top of Lapin Roos, I saw how pretty she was. I was embarrassed for sure. I felt my heart beat faster and a blush rise in my cheeks. I am so glad I had a mask on.

I'm not looking forward to the next meeting up with her... It is going to be so awkward. But lots of time for me and Ladybug.

~~~~~

A/n: like I said I don't support sexual harassment AT ALL! It is a serious issue and get some help if you are suffering from it.

The only reason (reader) felt bad about defending her self was because it wasn't really Chat doing it. He was under the control of someone. I hope you see the difference I was shooting for and again this is fiction.

Don't feel bad for defending your self in real life.